29,722 Posts
i dont know. but i WILL find out. :cfrocks:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
just find out what kind of metal they are made of. if its a decent grade of steel then its kinda hard to mess up.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
I have a friend that recieved a stuntaid cage for his F4i...didn't even install it. The metal tubing was so thin you could probably crush it with a pair of pliers. The mounts were paper thin also.....unless the thing is made out of titanium I would steer clear.

girl on here had one (f4igirlie) on her f4i and she wrecked and the thing was bent to shit on her whole bike...they are the size of a cage and the strength of frame sliders, and thats giving it a more credit than it should have
doesnt sound too good. Freestyle Ingenuity, Racing 905, Powers, Stuntworks....all i can think of.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
f.i. all the way ..i got one on my f4i the only thing bad about em is the bolts the mount n to the motor are week but the dudes on stuntlife told me to just go to a hardware store n get stronger bolts mines held up like a champ

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ah well, I suppose $300 is a small price to pay to keep my bike and legs off the asphalt. I'm still using the skin on them (unlike that naked stunter....)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
+1 i rock F.I.

i know they work... saved my 929 3 times. 3 HARD times. before it got tweaked. i coulda still used it but i took the bike apart...so its not in use right now.

i need to replace a piece of it tho. one of the bolts kinda ripped out after my last looping.
:squid:

i also think they look the best on a bike, compared to the other brands.

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
929_adam said:
+1 i rock F.I.

i know they work... saved my 929 3 times. 3 HARD times. before it got tweaked. i coulda still used it but i took the bike apart...so its not in use right now.

i need to replace a piece of it tho. one of the bolts kinda ripped out after my last looping.
:squid:

i also think they look the best on a bike, compared to the other brands.
was that the loop on the video teaser? cuz that was pretty impressive. if anything survived that, I'm impressed. think I'm sold on the F.I. cages, they do look the best. they're on the "things to be ordered when I'm not broke" list. the list is getting long...... and it cant be written down, lest the girlfriend find it (shhhh)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts