Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, there are so many stunt videos out there, I was wondering if you guys could recommend a few.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
anyone of darius kashabi's movies are awesome.

www.servinitup.com

servin the streets is the newest one i have. and its packed with sick riding from D as usual.

·
NorthEast Streetfighters
473 Posts
street fighters from stlois they are the illest crew rocking the streets never a dull moment in anyof there vids nicest guys u will every talk to also gotta show love for my boys from xfr they put together a real sick vid and any core 6 or dte vids all good crews with vids

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Ghostrider is def. one of my favorite video series. hes not a fulltime stunter, but he does some ~200mph wheelies on a 500 HP streetfighter busa! tell me thats not worth seeing.

heres a few clips from his videos!

http://www.streetracersonline.com/videos/ghostrider/

·
Registered
119 Posts
A great one you guys probably haven't heard of is Chicks Dig Scars, made by Blackmarket Films and Bent Rim Productions. It's all footage from Australia and New Zealand (although not much from us Kiwis this time around) but you'll find it at www.chicksdigscars.com.au

Production of the second film is underway now and promises to be sicker than the last.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
MsHap said:
I think the outtakes with the crack head is the best part :)
He was sooo funny :)
that shit is ridiculous! i was watching that and almost died laughing. my face definatel hurt after watchin that part.

·
Registered
119 Posts
929_adam said:
Ghostrider is def. one of my favorite video series. hes not a fulltime stunter, but he does some ~200mph wheelies on a 500 HP streetfighter busa! tell me thats not worth seeing.

heres a few clips from his videos!

http://www.streetracersonline.com/videos/ghostrider/
Ghost rider is pretty cool. I love the GSXR1000 going flat out, reading 285kph and the Turbo 'Busa comes haulin' past, hoisting the front off the power with every gearchange.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
White trash said:
Ghost rider is pretty cool. I love the GSXR1000 going flat out, reading 285kph and the Turbo 'Busa comes haulin' past, hoisting the front off the power with every gearchange.
yes! that dood is insane. I'd love to ride with him. haha. and try to keep up.:devil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts