Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'll be stunting my 03 gsxr 600i have a 905 stunt cage and 12 o clock bar and a bunch of sub frames. Things that i will be got soon is 14 front and 50 for the rear and going to 525 o ring chain. Next will be a power commander V with a full yosh header down pipe and a tri ovel slip on. The whole front set up will be pulled any on ever build a cage for the triple and gauge cluster. Incase of endo or flipping of the bike and anything else that might help. Please no hatin on the gsxr for stunting thank you

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:oops:

ok sorry 2 questions

1 is there anything i should be on the look out for stunting my 03 gsxr 600

2 hads anyone ever fabbed up anything for protection for the gauge cluster and the triple in case of flipping the bike on top like the bike landing on the tank

ok things i have to stunt the bike is a 905 stunt cage and 12 o clock bar full header back yosh

the parts im waiting for is my sprocket set down 1 in the front plus 11 in the rear

parts waitin for cash would be the power commander v

is there anything else i should get for the bike

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Power commander will do u very little in lot. Don't waste ur money. Just take tge gauges, upper and headlight off, so there's nothing to break. Even if u have a steel upper stay and flip a stoppie, that won't save shit so just take it off. Don't forget the oil pick up and the clean air mod like I told u in the other thread. They will save that gixxer.

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah i cant find anything on any other oil pick up on a few other less cool sights they told me just to run a quart over.

Now for the clean air mod whats that cant really find anything on that

I was told by some fellow gsxr stunters that the power commander would be the best cause the gsxr are pigs. They go fast but down have it down low they say around 5500 range i would gain something like 33 hp how true I dont know

sorry for the grammar

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
33hp is never going to happen even with all the standard bolt ons. A fresh set of plugs, a full exhaust system, air filter and a custom pc tune MAY get you a total of 10hp on a good day.

·
Operation Sketchy At Best
2,237 Posts
33hp is never going to happen even with all the standard bolt ons. A fresh set of plugs, a full exhaust system, air filter and a custom pc tune MAY get you a total of 10hp on a good day.
he will gain that hp with several yught-ugh stickers though

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There not sayin ill end up with 130hp total. There saying that I can change the power curve to see it on the low end. Which is where I'll need the power for stunting. The power commander and the full yosh might only add 1hp to the end hp. I don't care about total hp just a nice steady power curve. Don't wanna hit a spot in the rpm range will a huge boost. Kinda like a two stroke and hitting power band. Lol test that on a rm85 wheeling and go from bogging to full power. Bad stuff happens

·
Вскоре GSXR &#
6 Posts
I have an 03 gsxr 600. I went down 1 in the front, and 15 up in the back. I've been wondering if any one knows, the fuse box is on the ram air right behind the light on the upper. Any Ideas what I should do with that? I'd like to take off the upper.

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
Mount it somewhere else...

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i just zipped it to the rad it looks clean and it still makes it easy when you drop it and blow a fuse ill take pics if you want

1 - 20 of 33 Posts