Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I been ridding awhile now but after last summer of being dumb on the roads I will be just playing in parking lots from now on. That being said I just picked up a 03 gsxr 600 first fuel injected bike I have ever riddin. So other then the gsxr not being the best bike what do I gotta watch for stunting this bike.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Make sure u do oil pick up mod, clean air mod, and adjustable idle control cable on the fly mod if those gsxrs don't have one already. Then the usual, sprocket, cage, subcage, steel subframe...

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the 905 stunt cage and 12 o clock bar and I have 3 spare sub frames and will be hauled from spot to spot. I plan on doing a custom fighter tall after I get better I plan on removing the whole front plastics. I have done this to my 00 gsxr 600 lol there's a lot of wires to be spliced. I plan on getting a power commander V and I have a whole yosh headers mid pipe and slip on. As for oil I most likely will run a quart over. As for sprockets I will be moving to the 525 o ring set up and it run stock 15 front and 43 in the rear I will run 14 front and 50 rear. Tune from there anyone ever built a cage for the triple tree and gauge cluster. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF 03gsxrstunter! Glad you joined us! Do you have any awesome pictures of aforementioned o3 gsxr 600? We love pics around here. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts