Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well since Stuntlife has decided to be fuckin nazi admin. we've opend our doors to stunters. no chance we're gonna start deleting threads by people trying to advance our sport and our chances of making it big.

so say wuts up if you've come over from nazistuntlife.com!

:cfrocks:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
whered that come from dude?
Drew Stone, who has helped out a ton of stunters, as well as supported stuntlife and even put their logo on some of his dvds posted a thread... and it had a TON of replies... and they just deleted it for no reason at all... a lot of their members are thinking about leaving their site, so if they happen to make it over here, they have somewhere to talk about the bs! :cfcartman:

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
sweet,we could use some more stunters here:rock:
thats a really shitty way to run a forum
they started oining that on my local site,you i said FUCK YOU and i quit,and now i made this my home:metal:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
stuntlife has always tried to control what is said on the forums... and I don't like that.

What we try to do, is let you guys decide what is cool on the forums, since it is after all, your forums.

Now spam is one thing, not to mention you have all mentioned that you don't like it either, so I delete that shit SUPER fast, although we've done a lot of things to prevent spammers from even getting in, and it seems to be helping a lot.

But when someone who has supported your site, and your scene for years posts something, and you delete it with no good reason, and not even an explanation... that's just fucked up, and that's something you won't see here!

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
It's been that way fro ever !!!!

He's not the only one that's happening to over there, There is somthin deff. going on ?? Deleting threads and even clips of specific riders ?????? ;)

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
werd, the more the merrier, right?

i got drafted here from stuntlife too, just by chance, b/c i think i actually visit SL maybe once every 6 months or so, for the same reasons ya'll are talking about now.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
exactly. i rarely post. and usually just read info. some good info, but a lot of BS inbetween.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dont even bother at this point. sites gonna go under quick. got bought out by some suits apparently and the site is going to shit from what i've heard/read.

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
929_adam said:
dont even bother at this point. sites gonna go under quick. got bought out by some suits apparently and the site is going to shit from what i've heard/read.
Sounds alot like another site I'm a member of, spyder, you know the one...........but it has the same owner, just the members are starting to suck really freakin bad.....

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it happens. luckily not here! our members get better and better!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dang.. now im gonna have to go munch in the kitchen before bed. haha. MMmmmMILK!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts