Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Curious if anyone is planning on going? I've missed it the last few years and I'd really like to check it out this year. It's being held at a brand new motorsports park that opened up over the summer. Located near Orlando Int'l Airport, right around the corner form Int'l drive and the tourist traps :D

I have a feeling with the new, more accesable venue, ther's going to be quite a turn out this year. Both in riders, vebdors and spectators. Plus this event always gets tons of media coverage. Would be a great chance to roll a crew of fighters in there deep and spread the word.

www.stuntwars.com

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Me and a few friends are planning on going, just depends on the weather and money. Didn't go last year but have tried to make it every year since I think 2004.

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
If you end up going let me know Scraps, we should have plenty of adult beverages handy at hotel there is about 5 or 6 of us going, making arrangements to get a trailer today and trying to figure out which hotel.. Not going to take a chance on the weather riding down this year with the cold.

·
wrong way
123 Posts
fuck yea ready to role ******.need to get the fuck out of hell for a few days.beer and bikes sounds like a litle slice of heaven.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
cool weekend for bikes. Stuntwars in FL and IMS in NY! anyone gonna go to SW?

·
squid
1,038 Posts
:hoping rick and ****** will let me crash on the hotel room floor:

Reactions: whitey818

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure if I'm gona make it. Funds are pretty tight. But there's a home grown lot session happening here in Atlanta next weekend. There's quite a few well known riders in the area and some more driving in from out of state to ride. Planing to check it out. I'll be sure to grab the cam.

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
:hoping rick and ****** will let me crash on the hotel room floor:
Fuck yea! Get Rick drunk and you wont be on the floor. LOL Hell, depends on how much I drink I usually wake up under tables, beds are over rated.

Reactions: QuiCkSiLv3R

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Not sure if I'm gona make it. Funds are pretty tight. But there's a home grown lot session happening here in Atlanta next weekend. There's quite a few well known riders in the area and some more driving in from out of state to ride. Planing to check it out. I'll be sure to grab the cam.
If you do make it down, let me know. I know how the funding situation is, been trying to get some O time to have extra to spend. If ya not to picky on sleeping conditions I am sure we can assist with that. We plan on having a room for Friday and Saturday.

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Not sure yet, we'll book rooms by next Friday.

·
squid
1,038 Posts
Fuck yea! Get Rick drunk and you wont be on the floor. LOL Hell, depends on how much I drink I usually wake up under tables, beds are over rated.
thanks man! Im sure ill be able to chip in some for the room. and I just made another batch of Skittles infused 'shine to bring.

Reactions: whitey818

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Shine = sleep in tub for me!!

·
wrong way
123 Posts
****** is not joking. that fucker will sleep anywhere when he is drunk.ready to go. got alot of stuff to take care of this week to insure i can go.****** if u got no plans come by and give me a hand? please. going to get gas for my welder monday.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Someday I'll just be able to cruise around and take in all these events.

·
squid
1,038 Posts
what? my welding and fab skills not good enough for you rick?

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Hell, Ali, I know he don't mean me welding, would be better off with some good gum and a prayer. I doubt I will be able to come over till Tuesday Rick, going to be a pussy and borrow dads truck early tonite, fucking tired of riding to work at 5:30 am in 18* mornings. But tomorrow afternoon fo sho!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts