·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
that tail flap is crazy

·
I love lamps
4,113 Posts
soooo tits

imagine that thing on the street. total hooligan bike. you could do powerwheelies in third gear across your neighbors lawn

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
how the hell is that stupid!?

makes me wanna find a gsxr 1100 or something of that nature and give something like this a go.

·
squid
1,038 Posts
coolio

Reactions: shotgun

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
good christ i cant stop watching this video

I wanted to do this for a long time but people told me riding off road with a street bike would kill fork seals in a hurry.

For my next project i want an off road able bike but. I am just not sure of a few things.

Get something like a GSXR 1100 and make that an off road bike or get a DRZ400 and engine swap it :-\

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Oh yeah i dont want to do any huge jumps.. just light bouncy off roading..

I also think doubling up a rear shock mount (something like what rob did on his kz build would really help with the abuse.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Def not stupid,

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
good christ i cant stop watching this video

I wanted to do this for a long time but people told me riding off road with a street bike would kill fork seals in a hurry.

For my next project i want an off road able bike but. I am just not sure of a few things.

Get something like a GSXR 1100 and make that an off road bike or get a DRZ400 and engine swap it :-\

Ice Road Racing is nearly identical in how easily the bike can be thrashed. Deleting some traction from what is essentially a superbike can have some really, really fun consequences! :D

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Damn thats cool, kinda reminds ya of The Worlds Fastest Indian, ecspecially when he talks at the end.

·
#114 CVMA/STTARS
3,743 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts