Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I WRECK ALOT
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, this one was anyways, last night i was doing about 80mph in a 40 zone then going the other way i see a cop turn on his blue lights i was actually going to pull over this time there was nowhere to pull over right in sight so i went and the road curved right, then i took an immeadiate right into a dry cleaners parking lot then i look over and see the cop tearin ass down the road after me, he thought i went straight. he was chasin me for like 5 minutes while i was behind him. i guess he didnt see me turn haha:party-smiley: i need to slow down i guess....:confused:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
bcc423 said:
well, this one was anyways, last night i was doing about 80mph in a 40 zone then going the other way i see a cop turn on his blue lights i was actually going to pull over this time there was nowhere to pull over right in sight so i went and the road curved right, then i took an immeadiate right into a dry cleaners parking lot then i look over and see the cop tearin ass down the road after me, he thought i went straight. he was chasin me for like 5 minutes while i was behind him. i guess he didnt see me turn haha:party-smiley: i need to slow down i guess....:confused:
:LolLolLolLol: Hope he didn't get your plate number....

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
You're like sitten there waitin for him

and he's like a mile down the road goin, "GOD DAMN THESE SPORTBIKES IS TOO FAST! SOMEONE CALL THE RIOT SQUAD"

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
How to make good movie:

1: Become MotoGP rider
2: Quit, become street hooligan
3: Find cop
4: Do burnout
5: Drive away fast
6: Let cop catch up
7: Repeat 5 and 6 for few minutes