Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
arsing about
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riding home from work a PING headlight shattered. No cars infront of me to blame for chucking up rocks. Just shattered :mad:

New headlight time :oops:

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
wot lamp is it? aftermaket.or summink............

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
Some big fuckin bug had it in for your headlight mate. Musta been shinin on it while it was trying to get the arse root on with another bug. Them things are evil mate. Watch your back bro....
:wtf:

So nothin in the headlight when you had a look? Was it heaps cold or did you enter a really cold patch? That's odd....

·
arsing about
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was pretty cold, nothing in the light though. Was a set of dominators 4" lights. My lights just have it in for me, a while back both bulbs low and high blew 10 miles from home after dark. My bikes trying to kill me :wtf:

·
is a hustler on 2 wheels.
1,178 Posts
It was pretty cold, nothing in the light though. Was a set of dominators 4" lights. My lights just have it in for me, a while back both bulbs low and high blew 10 miles from home after dark. My bikes trying to kill me :wtf:
kill it before it kills u! :fire:

·
re-tarded
1,283 Posts
they look a little different but I love the Buells on my bike, and they have an awesome light output. I've had a couple friends have issues with Dominators.

Reactions: 929_adam

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I was thinking about dominators for my bike. Not so sure now.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i rock a stock headlight assembly does that make me uncool for the cool club

·
arsing about
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was thinking about dominators for my bike. Not so sure now.
They work okay, lowbeams suck, highbeams are good. The kit i got with the fork mounts was over priced now that i look back, didn't even end up using the fork brackets.

Reactions: shotgun

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Stuck tha Dominater duals on me ZX9 no probs ,made me own brackets $10 and got tha lamps in real good shape S/H from Ebay..$80or 90 deliverd ..Totaly pleased ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts