Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
YOUR A TOWEL
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just brought driving lights and want to install them. ok 1st question i just dropped my moonlight off and which wire is the positive (yellow or white).I don't care about having one on for low beam and one for high beam. 2nd question would i ground it to the battery or what? don't mean to be a pain in the ass. :Stupid:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
What kind of bike? SV650?
You can easily derive which wire is which from a wiring diagram :D

You would ground it to the ground wire for the headlight

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
I don't have the wiring diagram in front of me, but the yellow and white are both hot's ( Positive's) one for low, one for high. The ground is a black wire with a white tracer. Ground to any part of the bike's frame.

Look up the Buell light threads on SVR and that will tell which is which, for the white and yellow...I know, I know, that place is down right now..its the SUCK.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
so whos got a wiring diagram for our confused friend here???

·
YOUR A TOWEL
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, sorry about all the dumb questions i ask you guys.

·
YOUR A TOWEL
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What kind of bike? SV650?
You can easily derive which wire is which from a wiring diagram :D

You would ground it to the ground wire for the headlight
thanks haelo

·
YOUR A TOWEL
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have the wiring diagram in front of me, but the yellow and white are both hot's ( Positive's) one for low, one for high. The ground is a black wire with a white tracer. Ground to any part of the bike's frame.

Look up the Buell light threads on SVR and that will tell which is which, for the white and yellow...I know, I know, that place is down right now..its the SUCK.
i will check svr

1 - 9 of 9 Posts