Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Lone Wolf
81 Posts
Now that thing is a Beast! Even when it had full bodywork on it it looked mean as Fuck! Kinda Tempted to go looking for an old Honda CB to do something similar with. I would do it with my VF but i kinda like it as it is other then the crap paint and worn out seat lol. Def not an option with the CBR...but something like an old CB 750...or 500...hehe fun could be had with that!!!

·
Asphalt cowboy.
549 Posts
Hot damn! I forgot about this one! What happened to her Sub?

does anyone know if i can get a 17" 200 wide dirt tyre lol.

im building somthing and i need a tyre like this its all very hush hush at the mo ill start posting it when i have some major progress.
The gnarliest tire you can get in anything near that size is the Dunlop D616s.

Example from the wheels going in my 10R:

They're a dualsport tire, originally developed with Buell for the Ulysses. Amazing tires, I've been through many sets of them & hope they keep producing them!

Reactions: Marginly-Mad-Mike

·
Lone Wolf
81 Posts
Ok gotta ask...what tires were used on this thing? I know he used a 120/90-16 front and a 130 series rear. But what model tires specifically? I got looking at the pics of it with the full body work in place still and liked the overall look in that form as well. I have been giving some serious thought to the idea of evolving "Max" into something similar but keeping my full bodywork intact.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts