Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
mine requires hot chicks with next to no inhibitions...

I do plan on actually writing up something, but I haven't had much time to just sit and do it.

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
An actual build.

Each issue shows a "detailed" how to on a specific build. Sure a build can literally take a month in the right hands, BUT you can read about each specific part over the span of a year.

for ex: 1 month the forks, another month handlebar conversion if drilling, another month ss lines.

Instead of writing, " I slapped in some ss lines, don't foget to bleed them". Actually show pics of the lines and the whole process on bleeding them. There was alot of things that I had to learn on the fly and the never ending need for new tools when I cam across certain obstacles.

Have it list tools that would be helpful and all.

Just a suggestion, a build in 12 or more issues. Each issue one segment of the bike.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
An actual build.

Each issue shows a "detailed" how to on a specific build. Sure a build can literally take a month in the right hands, BUT you can read about each specific part over the span of a year.

for ex: 1 month the forks, another month handlebar conversion if drilling, another month ss lines.

Instead of writing, " I slapped in some ss lines, don't foget to bleed them". Actually show pics of the lines and the whole process on bleeding them. There was alot of things that I had to learn on the fly and the never ending need for new tools when I cam across certain obstacles.

Have it list tools that would be helpful and all.

Just a suggestion, a build in 12 or more issues. Each issue one segment of the bike.
I asked some of our sponsors, such as XPO and Motocyco, if they would do a long-term buildup in our newsletter, but it's all up in there air as of now.

Know anyone who might be interested?

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
A weekly " survival tips " !!! Simple things we do every day to stay alive and keep the shiney side up.:party-smiley:

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
I am still waiting to get some answers. :mad: I emailed again this morning. :skrooz:

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
I was actually thinking of a member doing the build. We do have plenty of well skilled members that are even in the business so it's not like you have a yahoo like me hanging bikes off of ladders.

It would def make sense for a sponsor since it would get more publicity out there for them. When someone sees a newsletter and so n so company did the tutorial, kinda makes the reader want to use the company.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
I am still waiting to get some answers. :mad: I emailed again this morning. :skrooz:

i had the same problem a long time ago...which is why he was never interviewed by us before.

:wtf:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts