Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

301 - 320 of 325 Posts

·
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
apologies for the lack of updates, in something of a holding position until engine built

found a pressure banjo that fits the rear MC, save a couple of bob

lockstops turned / milled, friend put a nice concave rad on the front for me

left one is much longer, can see the damper brace bar being modified to increase right hand lock

got a few bits n bobs to clean up while waiting but no point me posting random ramblings until I get something proper to do

·
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
oil restrictor fitted to oil gallery, ready for oil filter

and what do you know .... we have 6 gears

engine build imminent

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,547 Posts
Seems a damn shame to cover up that nice logo you engraved in the triples with that headlight mount. Kind of hard to avoid though. Keep em comin!

·
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
Seems a damn shame to cover up that nice logo you engraved in the triples with that headlight mount. Kind of hard to avoid though. Keep em comin!

thats why i put on filler cap too

·
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
pressure switch #2 , for the clutch this time, i think the TL needs this the same as my gsxr or it goes into a zero map thing

who says I never do the washing up.....

nail the stuff back onto my covers time , new bearing, cam position sensor etc

·
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #313
still much hurry up and wait

but in a blatantly attention seeking post

my engine in a bucket had o sump plug, does now tho, wee bit of Ti goodness, plated ones weren,t much cheaper, but looked shit

front brake pressure banjo arrived too, but we all know what they look like

·
Registered
139 Posts
my engine in a bucket had o sump plug, does now tho, wee bit of Ti goodness, plated ones weren,t much cheaper, but looked shit

bit of lock-wire action to be had :)) - details!

·
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
safest place for my bodywork is hanging off the bike , popped on a couple of stickers, bolted the headlights back in too, need to keep something moving

·
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #320
I been shopping, I am poor again....... but I have things

we have ourselves a PC V

520 chain and sprockets

then onto the fuel pump, the stock Ducati fuel line fittings are by all accounts shit and its not if they,ll break, its when, so I will formulate a plan to fit better ones

and I need to take off the regulator as the TL bodies have their own, I figure its the one thats made for the job

301 - 320 of 325 Posts