Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
ONLY OFFICIAL BUILDOFF UPDATES SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE OFFICIAL BUILDOFF THREADS!!! ALL DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE BUILDERS DISCUSSION THREAD! ANY POSTS IN THE OFFICIAL THREADS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN THE BUILDOFF THREAD AUTHOR, WILL BE DELETED.

ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS BUILD SHOULD BE IN: Sully's 1997 TLS Fight time Discussion

here goes.............

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: TLS Fight time

To be honest i was so confused with how the build works, i didnt know where to start!!! Sorry to get in this late, if i'm judged on how my bike looks now til the end of the build then so be it. I dont have a problem with that at all, now i know how it works. I'm not here to piss anyone off, i just want to share with everyone what i think is one of the sickest TLS ever built!!!!!:rock:

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: TLS Fight time

endo said:
I agree man, it's one of the sickest TLs ever as well! I was just clarifying!
Thanks, No worries:D

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Moto-Gadget Gauges

Check it out i just mounted up the Gauges from Moto-Gadget, they were stuck in customs almost a month:banghead

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Someone backed into my bike

So i park my bike in a spot at the local ralphs (grocery store) i run in for 1 minute, when i come back my bike is laying on it's side, an employee outside gathering up carts says he heard it fall and looked over to see a car pulling away from where my bike was parked. He said the person must not of seen my bike while backing out of thier spot tapped my bike hard enough to knock it over and then pulled out. He did'nt see the plate. Got my mirror, peg, pipe, and scratched the front brake lever. at least it isn't to bad.

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$$$$$$$$ The build cost $$$$$$$$$

Ready for this and please keep your negative comments to yourself some thing's are not listed due to me owning before i started this build,

On the positive side I now own the sickest bike i have ever had, and you cant afford the smile on my face every time i get off of this bike!!!!!:) :)

one more since i'm a whore

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Blacked out the Tank and Exhaust

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Sully, what all did you fit in your tail...if anything? I do mean motorcycle tail.....before the smart asses chime in.

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sully, what all did you fit in your tail...if anything? I do mean motorcycle tail.....before the smart asses chime in.

I fit everything under the tail!!

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very cool....what battery is that again?

not sure what its for but it's a 250cc scooter battery that has the same power as the stock TL battery in half the space,oh and its made by Remy

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
not sure what its for but it's a 250cc scooter battery that has the same power as the stock TL battery in half the space,oh and its made by Remy
Your's is the one I was looking for the other day when I posted a thread about small batts. If you happen to find a link for it, feel free to post.

Back on topic, your bike is inspirational. :rock:

EDIT: Found some:

http://www.remybattery.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=ETX16L

1 - 20 of 35 Posts