Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
Excellent documented build history! Nicely done! Once again that bike is bad ass!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,547 Posts
great thread sully! nice build!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET BIKE!

those fuckin welds are BEAUTIFUL!

·
Function IS Form
17,406 Posts
How much were those gauges?

And I was just joking about the pics cause you had so many. You like taking pictures, don't you? Hah hah

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
see i forgot already that you asked how much the gauges are:D

The Moto-Sign mini is 186 euros so like 200 US the mini LEDS are 89 euros so about 300 US for both:pipe::pipe::pipe:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
This is one mod I really want to do on my bike. I've seen this done with the caliper hidden behind the swingarm as well. Where did you get your hanger?

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
From a member on a tl forum, he makes them himself, well designs and has a local machine shop turn them out. $200 bucks for the hanger, brembo caliper and billet slot to weld into you stock swingarm!!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
sully said:
From a member on a tl forum, he makes them himself, well designs and has a local machine shop turn them out. $200 bucks for the hanger, brembo caliper and billet slot to weld into you stock swingarm!!
That's a hell of a deal. What diameter rotor does the TL have? My FZ1 has a huge rear rotor. It's much larger than the R1 and R6. I might have to get some more measurements from you (rotor to swingarm spacing and such) So I can use a R1 wheel and rotor without making an adapter.

·
Registered
191 Posts
For the love of god...that bike is sexy. How hard was the prep for the powdercoating? Did you have to mask everything off yourself? Did the coater do it for you?

·
The Polish Prince
947 Posts
That bike looks slapped together!:devil: :devil:

That is some fine work you've done there. Inspiring.:rock:

1 - 20 of 248 Posts