Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Once You Go Italian...
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody! I've been writing for many years and been on the super sport bikes the entire time. Started off on a ninja 750 black in the day (it was a 2001) and I've been riding my CBR 2005 RR for several years now.

2 months ago I came across the deal of a lifetime and I thought that I wouldn't keep the bike but I enjoy riding it so much that I'm now permanently converted to the Standard and Street fighter.

My new baby (sold my old baby CBR, I'm such a unsympathetic dad) is a 2008 Aprilia Shiver, 3200 miles on it and got her for 4000. I basically stole it. So happy. Mint condition.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car
Motor vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Here's my old super sport. Sold it for 4500! She was still beautiful the day I left her.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Alloy wheel

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Reactions: oldrider

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF warrior! Nice intro & great bikes! Plenty of 'kindred-spirits' on CF....;)

Reactions: WholeTrackWarrior

·
Once You Go Italian...
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much guys! Super pumped to be here! Aprilia forum is a cyber cemetery, but this place is popping!

Happy to have a great community to work with!
:party:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.