Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but i love it...

saw a bike the other day with this exhaust...looks pretty trick...

when the bike gets turned off the gattling gun still spins for a bit making that whining sound... like jesse venturas in "the predator".

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I like the exhaust and the paint and tail, but some of the bolt on stuff in not origanal enough for the bike ( 2 cent )

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I like the exhaust and the paint and tail, but some of the bolt on stuff in not origanal enough for the bike ( 2 cent )

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Thats Jims bike from Angry Guys SF

I'm not so keen on the whole skulls and grim reeper paint scemes, but the bike is great. If ever I had a spare $400 it'd probly go towards a tailgunner exhaust.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
I'm sorry, but those bikes are rubbish. Absaloute rubbish. This whole theme bike, bolt on BS that is going around is crap. To be fair, it looks like they started out with some sort of a good plan and it all went tits up in the end. The GSXR with the goofy bird looking body work and dumb ass wheely bar is even worse. Just ugly, usless shit that gets strapped on a bike for fucks sake is rediculous.

For all that's good and decent. It's a motorcycle. Not a Canary or a Serman tank. MOTORCYCLE!!! I have some advise for everyone. Stick with the basics. 2 wheels an engine and a seat. Make that look good first. Then we can talk about the automated toaster theme once we get to that point.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
everybody likes their own things, thats why we build em...im not saying i like thiers or yours better...everyone has their own style and way of building them. you have a car rim on your bike. they have a piece of weaponry.

apples and oranges. haha.

(holy big pics! wutd you scan some posters full size??)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
i can say that im not a fan of a lot of streetfighters ive been seeing in print lately . . . big budget bolt on beauties.

not really a fighter if you ask me. i like something built by the owner to make it their own because they built it, not bought so many parts no one else could afford the same thing. haha

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
low-budget and low maintenance...great attributes for bikes and women both!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts