Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ill make it fit
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i started out with a pretty stock 2000 gsxr 600 srad . few up grades yosh tri oval and blacked out . guy said something was down to the motor and a jet kit

then my uncle talked me in to letting him painting it some crazy ass colors

and after he layed it down for me twice . i dropped backing out of a drive way couldnt reach the ground and dropped it

as you can tell i have a shit ton of wires hanging off the left side of the bike with the fuse box . oh yeah and my uncle used to much hardener the orange discolored . then that night i whent out on a ride pulled in and heard a hissing of leaking air . and that tire was leaking in the rear . i said oh no not that way your going to go boom lol

then as it sat cause i didnt know how much a tire was a cut the front wiring up . and put every thing under the tank and now there is only 15 wires that now run up that way

then i hit it with a few coats of red primer from a can

then i got me a tire yes cause i couldnt find a patch to fix the old one and i swear DID NOT CUT THIS TIRE AT ALL THATS ALL FROM THE BURN OUT

and now i dont know if i changed much but here are the last of the pic i have the bike the way it sits right now

the next thing i need to do is get rid of that nasty front light and put the gauge cluster on the forks and get a light that can go on the forks to . then the belly pan . then my massave project of the tail here is the thread of that idea
http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35147

·
ill make it fit
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just a little update. put a belly pan on way to fucking hot on my legs

it really going slow right now but i need a few bucks. but i know the stuff i want and need i want to get turn signals to put on the forks i havent found any i like yet. and thinking of Moose Racing Species Black Headlight or a DOMINATOR MATT-BLACK TWIN-ROUND HEADLIGHT. im thinking the dominator twin i like the look. and then the rear turn signals off and do something smaller. then a set of dirty bar off my kx. then a tail in winter.

·
ill make it fit
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have the idea of my bike now. i know this sounds gay but i got it from watching M.A.S.H this morning. but im going to find some names of the fallin guys in irac or how ever you spell there sand country. then with there names paint it in to the bike. i know not the first to do it but its way of showing that i care. i was thinking of doing there names in gloss black and the rest in flat black with maybe a gray outline of the names

·
-----
1,272 Posts
^^^^ I have a few suggestions. Let me know when you are ready to do it. Oh, and they are all local to NEPA.

·
ill make it fit
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright dude hit me up with some names

·
Resident Nerd
2,409 Posts
i have the idea of my bike now. i know this sounds gay but i got it from watching M.A.S.H this morning. but im going to find some names of the fallin guys in irac or how ever you spell there *********** country. then with there names paint it in to the bike. i know not the first to do it but its way of showing that i care. i was thinking of doing there names in gloss black and the rest in flat black with maybe a gray outline of the names
dude as good as it is that you want to honor IRAQ vets you do know where not just fighting them right?
were there to help them

i might be a white boy but thinking like that is what makes people go to war.
before you damn a people understand that that gets alot of people killed and alot of them are just normal people wanting to live there life.

what you dont see is the iraq citizens that are happy they are there and allowing them freedom
dont get me wrong im not a terrorist loving prick and i really do like the honoring our troops thing but calling a whole people "************" is ignorant and a dangerous way of thinking.

also god bless our troops:rock:

·
Resident Nerd
2,409 Posts
also burnouts are fun but cost alot of money in tires. before you do one again i would wait till your going t replace the tires or at least let up before you shred it

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,621 Posts
i'm glad you said headlight and tail cuz thats what i was going to say and now i dont have to :D

·
ill make it fit
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well guys i hit a car with the bike. then i bought it back and now the motor is cooked its going to need a new head. so i got to thinking why not just swap like to the 1100 or a 750 make it naked and say its a 600.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Look up BritJoe's bike...we put a GSXR1000 engine into his and it wasn't a super hard job. He'll know all the details, I was just there to lift shit lol

·
ill make it fit
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well right now i have been doing some looking up on the 6/10 swap. and thats looking like what i wanna do. i just need to get the cash for a cart kit. but the swaps from what i see are pretty simple all you need is a Dremel, power drill, jigsaw, a decent tool collection, and a fridge full of beer. most people that have done it say it was a 20 to 30 hours of work. so i just need to get about 2k buy the cart kit and some other things and hammer away for a few days and get the motor in there.

then once its running and the bike is torn down i think i should make the tail and do the head lights and dirty bars.

·
ill make it fit
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im thinking of something that looks like this

i know my photo shop work sucks

·
ill make it fit
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well in the pic there is dirty bars on it i just suck at photo shop

he is one thats a little bettter