Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi custom community, i'm Volker from Germany and i build my favotrite country road motorcycle.

Conversion to DR Big Cafemoto
Basis for the conversion is the enduro suzuki Dr Big 750 . I thought the big single - cylinder ( 779 ccm ) has deserved better than to toil in an obese enduro. The 12 liter tank of a yamaha SR 500 took place after some adjustments . There followed a cafe racer seat ( also various adjustments needed ) and supermoto wheels in size 3.5 x 17 with tires 120'er and rear 4.5 x 17 with tires 150'er . Most cables have been painstakingly well hidden. A fork brace took place in the series fork that has been refined with wilbers springs . Lamp , turn signals , handlebars, mirrors, etc. were changed course . Devil exhaust with a stainless steel manifold plays the song of the single cylinder .
All in all it takes a little brain power to it all fits together , but I'm happy with the result. The fun she has refueled with 170Kg on winding country roads is fantastic.

Greetings from Germany, Volker

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
i could tell you are from germany by looking at your bike. that bike is built well my friend.

Reactions: oldrider

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to Custom Fighters Volker! Great bike there & I love the look of it! :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts