Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, what is the closest USA equivalent to the Suzuki Inazuma 1200? I really love the lines of the tank and the double rear shocks. Thanks

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
wshow us a pic... im lazy kiddo

Reactions: MikeGyver

·
Littering And...........
1,073 Posts
Ummm quick google search brought up what looks to be a bandit with dual shocks and an older style gs tank and side covers. That's what it looks like to me. Hell it even looks like it may be the bandit 1200 motor actually.

Hahahaha I'm not being an ass saying you're too lazy gsf1200. You just happened to post while I was typing/googling.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
is this from the kawazuki era when they merged for two years?

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
looks similar to the gsx1400

·
Littering And...........
1,073 Posts
Welp, because everyone wants the new new. And unfortunately the new new has the gay gay plastics all over it. And to the average rider, dual shocks and steel frames are old tech, and they want nothing to do with it. So there's no want/need for it.

I love the older look and feel of those bikes. The ZRX is still a sexy looking bike here in America but unfortunately it seems like they are becoming more and more rare. I've only ever seen 1 around my area.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Littering And...........
1,073 Posts
UF's right. Any of those bikes are great alternatives. They all look great and all can be made to ride very well. Although depending on location will depend on how much you pay for what.

Here in cincinnati area you'll pay $2000-$2500 for a runnning KZ 750. For a 1000 these assholes want you're first born and evrything in your garage. But the GS series bikes can always be had for less. They don't get the spotlight as much as the KZ, but they're just as good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts