Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Littering And...........
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mainly looking for an 1100 gsx-f/gsx-r motor, may even pick up a 750 if the price is right. but also looking for CDI's and carbs to go with the motors.

Or a bandit 1200 motor, carbs and cdi.

I'm having the worst time and luck finding these motors, and the katanas i do find have been systematically destroyed by one idiot or another. I'm not finding any bandit parts bikes anywhere near me. and the motors i can find dont come with cdi or carbs. and they still want 800-1000 after shipping. and don't get me started on gsxr stuff. these prices. :nuts:

My plan was a bandit motor. just don't feel like spending time to save money when i can pick up a cheap 1100 or 750 motor and slide her in to ride this summer.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Too bad you're in Ohio. I've been trying to part out or sell whole my 1992 GSX-R750 project forever. I have a CDI box for it for sure. Also have Dynatek 3000 mini coils and wires as well as a Kerker ceramic coated header, 2 tanks...a bunch of stuff. There's a 50/50 chance I'm selling most if not all of it tomorrow but I might hold onto a few pieces. PM me with everything you need and I'll let you know what I have after tomorrow.

·
Littering And...........
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not gonna lie, completely forgot i posted this.

You were the first person i knew that was parting stuff for a gsxr that i'd be able to pickup. but the distance is the killer. I ended up getting a 600 motor and complete frame and what not so i'm busy trying to get it together. things are picking up now with my side business, so my full time job and part time job are taking all my time. but it seems like i have less money:nuts: not really sure how it works like that.

i thought the more time you had the less money you had, and the more money you had the less time you have? so i'm timeless and broke. i think it might be the wife and kid:LolLolLolLol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts