Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Longtime rider
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suzuki Bandit 1200 Custom StreetFighter

This is a bike I built from start to finish. Every nut and bolt came off this bike to rebuild this into a StreetFighter. It was finished in Feb. of 2011. The airbrush paint was done about 5 / 6 months after it was built. I am asking $7,500 OR BEST OFFER. Send me a message if you are interested.I have more photo's If you want to see others.

Some of the work that has been done:

Custom Airbrush paint ( Atlanta skyline and CustomFighter Logo )
GSXR inverted forks
Driving lights as High / Low beam ( Replaced the the 55 watt bulbs with 100 watt bulbs )
Using a Garmin as Speed Gauge
Custom RPM gauge with CustomFighter logo ( By Speed Hut )
Custom 7-7 Handle Bars ( By Street Kore )
8" over stock Swing arm
ZX10 Tail section with integrated tail light
Custom Clutch window
Full open Custom Exhaust
Holeshot K&N Stage 2 jet kit with K&N Filters
Polished Lip of rims
1/4 turn Pop-up Gas cap
Powder coated Frame and forks ( two stage Heavy Metallic with a Candy blue overlay By Professional Cryogenic metallurgy & Coating )
Relocated Ignition
Bar end mirrors
Relocated front turn signals
LED's all over the bike as well as LED in tail section with CustomFighter Logo
And I am sure lots more I have not listed.

When I put this bike in shows it always draws a crowd of people. It wins most shows I have put it in. First place, "Best of Show". I did win Second place once.

It has been at the Taste Of Speed fundraiser and got a lot of attention from photographers. Olena Fashion TV being one of them.
Taste of Speed 2014 Photos – Models, Guests, Cars, Planes and More

As well as Frame Magazine.
Taste of Speed ATL Raises Funds for CancerTruth

My Build Thread: http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27479

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I almost passed out when I saw this thread. Good luck selling and whoever buys it is one lucky bastard

·
Longtime rider
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YEA! I tally heat that I am selling this bike. I LOVE THIS BIKE! But if I'm not going to ride it there is no reason to keep it. I would much rather sell it to someone who would enjoy it as much as I did.

Plus I need another means of transportation. Pass the word around. Lets help a fellow rider out. As well as a CF Brother.

·
That 1 guy
36 Posts
Working where i work making minimum i only make 7 grand a year or else i would buy this bike in an instant! I hope this bike goes to someone who will enjoy it to the max!

·
Isn't as dumb as he seems
549 Posts
I've seen this bike pop up on Craigslist... Always thought it was probably the highest quality custom bike I've seen on there. Just wanted to say it's fucking gorgeous and as an Atlanta resident and onion ring-lover, I dig the Varsity airbrushing.

For what it's worth, I think it's worth every penny of your asking price.
Good luck with sale.

·
Longtime rider
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've seen this bike pop up on Craigslist... Always thought it was probably the highest quality custom bike I've seen on there. Just wanted to say it's fucking gorgeous and as an Atlanta resident and onion ring-lover, I dig the Varsity airbrushing.

For what it's worth, I think it's worth every penny of your asking price.
Good luck with sale.
Thank you for your comments. I do love the bike and want to see it go to someone who would appreciate it as much as I loved building it and riding it. Pass the word around.

TAKING OFFERS........
Within Reason.

·
Longtime rider
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK People I am back with my bike again. Let me say this again, I want to sell this bike. Not because I need to. But because I dont ride it any longer. I could drain all the fluids and set it aside.But thas is a great bike and a blast to ride. i dont want to see it sitting. I would love to find someone who would enjoy this bike as much as I have.

I have listed it in CL. Got all kinds of Scams and very low ball offers. I have listed it on many Buy Sell Trades pages on FB. I have listed it in CycleTrader. As well as I know some of you who do follow me on my FB page knows I have had it in some Auto auctions. I know this bike is a Custom So it hard to find that certain parson who will love the bikeas much as I do.And to be honest that is why I have a price in my mind that I will sell the bike for and no less. If anyone have any other ideas who how or where I can list / sell it. Let me know.

Make me a Offer!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts