Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
german fighter
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently traded my Bandit 1200 streetfighter for a 03 SV 650 S.
Miss that feeling of a naked hooligan bike though. So I am going to fighter the SV too. Not that crazy this time.

here the old bandit:

The SV when I got it:

And here the current state:

I am getting the cowl cover the headlight will get some paint and a smaller fender. this one just doesn't work with that mask.

·
german fighter
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am sticking with the suspension since its been done by traxxion dynamics. I am going to get 4 piston calipers and adapters, that headlight in silver and a smaller fender. thats it for now!

New paint eventually!

·
#114 CVMA/STTARS
3,743 Posts
I agree. Digging that headlight for the application. I don't see many of those installed. They ask a premium for the design so most folks don't buy them. Glad you did. Compliments the tail. Not sure if you're keeping that tail but it goes well.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Looks like you wrecked it. Are you ok?

Good luck with fixing her up

·
german fighter
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
how would you compare goin from the bandit to the sv?
Love the V2 motor characteristic. I feel like I am faster on it. especially through corners.
I miss the punch sometimes.

Im loving the matte red! Did you plastidip it yourself?

Yes I did. Budget reasons! I wont really recommend it on bikes. too many edges.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Looks great. I love myt SV's power and as well. Exiting a corner is so much fun on these things. I've never ridden a GSXR so I'm hoping I'll enjoy the way my slingshot acts when the day comes. Its gonna have flatslides on it and a full exhaust. I really hope I like living above 7k lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 26 Posts