Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lazy bastard
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting a new project with a Suzuki Savage and I'm looking for a swingarm swap, but the Savage swing bolts outside the frame, where as most swings bolt between frame rails. Any ideas what swingarm could be fitted without welding? It should have room for a 180 tire.

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts

·
Lazy bastard
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! Thank you very much! I'll look into those. I haven't taken the bike apart yet, so don't know the measurements, but Ducati might be the way to go.

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts
There isn't a lot of clearence with the Duc arms and ........ well..... the cost of Ducati parts (new and used) can a negative too. Usually better looking though. Good luck, you got a build thread yet? Would like to see how it works out.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Nice! Thank you very much! I'll look into those. I haven't taken the bike apart yet, so don't know the measurements, but Ducati might be the way to go.
Duc SSSA will fit a 210 ME880

And I do mods with thoes everyday so you can cut and remove alot of meet without danger.

·
Lazy bastard
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There isn't a lot of clearence with the Duc arms and ........ well..... the cost of Ducati parts (new and used) can a negative too. Usually better looking though. Good luck, you got a build thread yet? Would like to see how it works out.
At the moment the top contender is 929. A build thread will come once there's something to show. There will be lots of videos.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts