Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TA2 Lurch's 94 CBR600 "Cross Beam Machine" - OFFICIAL BUILDOFF THREAD!

ONLY OFFICIAL BUILDOFF UPDATES SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE OFFICIAL BUILDOFF THREADS!!! ALL DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE BUILDERS DISCUSSION THREAD! ANY POSTS IN THE OFFICIAL THREADS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN THE BUILDOFF THREAD AUTHOR, WILL BE DELETED.

ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS BUILD SHOULD BE IN HERE!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
sounds like a great theme for your bike :metal: cant wait to see it!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
mmm purps. dont lose your nuts and bolts when your all :hippie7:

and yes, it does sound very good. a lot like my 929 with the 2bros on it actually.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I like where this is going Lurch...looking forward to progress pics!

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
that looks great lurch

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
roadsterd said:
The gauge setup looks great, best one I have seen in the buildoff so far.:yeah:

+1 :rock:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
This bike is in desperate need of a GP exhaust, it would look absolutely sick.

What are you doing with the tail if I may ask? Keeping that seat?

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
i orgered the solo one piece fiberglass tail from airtech streamlining, its got a real low profile cowl, no seat just gonna put a small pad on the fiberglass.

·
Recent Transplant
2,664 Posts
I have the airtech solo tail too, but the one that slips over the seat, and I've updated the tail to the later-look F3 tail. The tail is pretty bulky, gotta see how it fits with my '94 600. I don't have a 'theme' or style like yours, just making it work, so as long as it looks ok I'll probably hang on to it.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
well...whenever it gets done, i know its gonna be sick. i've really liked what you've done so far man. bikes coming along awesome!

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
me and lurch need an extension, lol. looking good lurch

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
I think if there was another 3 months, I would still procrastinate. Knowing there's less than a month and I have 2 months of stuff to do, and my clutch is taking forever makes me get off my arse and want to hit things with my iron pipe. I'm still in finished or not.

·
hack
729 Posts
I have the same bike, but my engine is still in a corner. and now I've decided to powder coat. that should really move the project along. now I'm just hoping to make the meetup

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
enrico vespa said:
I don't think anyone's is gonna be complete. Can you fab the tail you made into something else as a quick fix?
Now ive found some pics of some fighters with pocketbike fairings, so i got a x2 ? tail i think. It will match everything nice, im gonna take some pics tonight and post em up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts