Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

TA2 Lurch's 94 CBR600 "Cross Beam Machine"

5K views 11 replies 1 participant last post by  TA2LURCH 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
ONLY OFFICIAL BUILDOFF UPDATES SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE OFFICIAL BUILDOFF THREADS!!! ALL DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE BUILDERS DISCUSSION THREAD! ANY POSTS IN THE OFFICIAL THREADS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN THE BUILDOFF THREAD AUTHOR, WILL BE DELETED.

ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS BUILD SHOULD BE IN: TA2 Lurch's 94 CBR600 "Cross Beam Machine" Discussion

OK here we go ----

The whole idea behind my bike is based off of my favorite tattoo machine. Im gonna try to create a bike with traditional tattoo machines in mind. Lots of Tempered metals, gloss and flat black, brass hardware w/ copper washers. Once i get deep enough into the build i will start revealing some of my ideas ( so original no one would dare steal them) The gauge panel and shock reservoir are some of the smaller points of intrest, along with a couple of other things the whole bike will come together looking like nothing anyone has ever seen. Ive had this idea for a long time and have not had the right project to do it on. so it starts now>>>>>

See less See more
#7 ·
well while the site was down i got my tail section in and its hideous, just does not look good with my styling. got all this armor plating and aggressive lines and a GP tail, not right, so im just gonna fab up a full custom subframe and seat. its gonna slow me down but it will look much better. Just fired it back up last night, purrs like a lion

#8 ·
Well im not gonna finishin time... I've only got 800 bucks and theres over 1k of stuff i still need and i have to wait for shipping and paint. not to mention it just stopped running for no apperent reson, i cant get spark and ive tested everything. And i was tatooing in san diego for the last 3 weeks, so it has not even been touched in over three weeks, if by some strike of luck i can come up with some extra money and spend every night of the next two weeks working on it ti might be done, otherwise my entry is gonna be incomlete

#9 ·
OK Luck is in my favor, I found a couple of deals and managed to get most of the parts i need, but theres a lot of work to be done. I have to wait for these to come in hopefully about two weeks so we'll see what happens. Heres an updated list of my expenses so far.

'94 CBR600F2 - $500 Tradework

Acewell - $119.18
Acerbis - $118.45
Gold levers - $24.90 ebay
gold bar ends - $17.67 ebay
black footpegs - $26.24 ebay
Ignition switch - $17.94 ebay
Headerwrap - $45 ebay
stainless ties - $15.90 ebay
battery - $58.95
armour hardware - $18.96
Rear tire - $146.44
master cylinder - $31.99
paint ~ $30
exhaust - $243.20
oil filter - $11.98
chain - $66.48 ebay
k&N air filter- $53.09
clutch perch - $15
Brake pedal - $35
Right Rear Set - $25
Rear Master Cyl. - $40
Tail section - $40

Total---- $1192

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.