Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i did not finish, heres a pic of my last session of work im hoping i'll be done in about two weeks, help me decide what color to do im sending this stuff out for paint soon.-----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got My tank all finished up i think it looks awsome, and tomarrow im going to take my bike over to a freinds to start the welding for the tail section.

·
hack
729 Posts
looks good man, lots cleaner. is that tire flat or is that just the picture?? how does that pipe sound cut down? I have the same pipe and I wanna cut it down. sorry bout the :myhijackedX:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Think ya got a flat, dude.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Looks good man! I like that seat unit.

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its a really intense sound, its almost too loud but man does it get some attention, sounds like a jet engine on crack. i love it.
Ive decided on black w/ some bare metal :metal:

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
it looks like its already copper? I like the gold/copper color.........then again you could do half one color half the other :)

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I'm glad it's not done lol...one less awesome bike to worry about!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,755 Posts
dang lurch. shes really coming along great!

that tank is cool man. nice way to add your own touch to it.

+rep

only thing i was gonna say...The griptape, where your legs hold the tank....its going to RIP your pants apart, starting at the seams. im not joking. i lost like 2 pairs of jeans and a riding jacket to having grip tape on my tank dammit.

:twocents:

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
like the idea of the tank, I would of used something other than griptape though. My fiancee was trying to convince me to let my tank rust and leave it like that

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Tail looks great, was that a bought piece? custom? metal? fiberglass?

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea im gonna put some of that clear stunt grip stuff over it everone tells me its gonna be bad so... The tail is from a super pocketbike the 110cc ones.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
thats cool, where did you find one of those? I didn't know they made 110cc pocket/sportbikes, thought they only made the 50cc ones

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
2 words

Stomp Grips!

Just put them on the GSXR and have some for the ninja too...all the grip, none of the ripping!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts