·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Your options for something that small.
-Pocket bike tail.
-Streetfighter Inc
-custom
-or get lucky on ebay

Custom is best bet. and you'll obviously need custom subframe or atleast cut down and reworked. Hard to say not knowing ur skill set

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your options for something that small.
-Pocket bike tail.
-Streetfighter Inc
-custom
-or get lucky on ebay

Custom is best bet. and you'll obviously need custom subframe or atleast cut down and reworked. Hard to say not knowing ur skill set
hmm ok, i have no experience with fibreglass but i know my way around a grinder and MIG welder so the subframe reworking won't be hard..thanks for the quick reply! :party-smiley:

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Very cool. Post pics!

I've had couple r1s, non fightered but they Def has fighter potential. Noobs' biggest issue I usually see is biting off way more than they can chew (me included, I still do that shit) and end up getting overwhelmed and not finishing the project or half assing it to ride. So be careful, start with easy stuff, ride the bike some, play with lights/bar/suspension setups.

Most importantly, have fun.

Hope that helps. Ask more questions if u need more answers, CF us the shit, hope u stick around

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very cool. Post pics!

I've had couple r1s, non fightered but they Def has fighter potential. Noobs' biggest issue I usually see is biting off way more than they can chew (me included, I still do that shit) and end up getting overwhelmed and not finishing the project or half assing it to ride. So be careful, start with easy stuff, ride the bike some, play with lights/bar/suspension setups.

Most importantly, have fun.

Hope that helps. Ask more questions if u need more answers, CF us the shit, hope u stick around
aha yeah, i have another fighter[sort of] on the go, its almost done though and i want to work on another bike, i'm a student so i have plenty of time on my hands and a garage where i stay so i can work on it over the winter. do you happen to know what kind of nozzles[think thats the right word] people use when they are making the water bottle coolant reservoirs?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts