Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
always a work in progress
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how to do photoshop. I still haven't made up my mind on a tail for my bike and I was wondering if anyone could do a photoshop for me.

I've been thinking about a Panigale tail on my bike, but no matter how hard I keep looking back and forth at my bike and a Panigale, I can't decide if it'd look right or not.

So if anyone has a few minutes (don't know how long photoshop takes), could you put a Panigale tail and seat on my bike?

If the top of the tail could at least be even with the height of the tank - maybe even a little higher, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

·
Legit goon
1,466 Posts
Do you need the tail the bike's colour or the bike the tail's colour? Or got a special order in mind for the colour?

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Meh, I think it sticks out past the axle too far. :shrug: you ever thought of bobbing it?

·
Legit goon
1,466 Posts
Or have the seat area shorter?

·
WannaBe
103 Posts
I say pull the trigger and do it as-is! IMHO opinion I couldn't pick any other tail for that bike after seeing this render; it's that good! :D

The tail is amazing, but something is off. If you leave the tail as is it looks great but the geometry is off just enough to catch your attention. In my opinion, it's just shy of being an obnoxious extended swinger. I would seriously contemplate shortening that swingarm or swapping for something like an Aprilia swinger. That would be so fucking hot and you'd probably be a bit further under the wheel automatically judging from this pic of a Fireblade with the Aprilia swinger.

Anyway, do what you're gonna do cuz no matter what, it will be awesome! :shocker:

OH!!! PLEASE DO A GOOD BUILD LOG (unlike myself...) and show us this!

·
If in doubt drill it out.
70 Posts
I couldn't help but stick a KTM rc8 tail on with some different bars and headlight..

It also looks good with just the seat you have without the rear fairing!

I hope you like it as much as I do!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts