Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I cut down my D&D slip on. looks awesome, sounds scary. how do I make it quieter (dont say with ear plugs either...)? can I use baffles, or will that fuck with my backpressure?

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
lol you bought a d&d and want it quiet? wrong pipe to cut down if you want quiet. but yes you can put baffles in it to make it quieter/sound different.

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
didnt buy, came with bike. only cut down because its HUGE. wanna sell me a two brothers?

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
lol you bought a d&d and want it quiet? wrong pipe to cut down if you want quiet. but yes you can put baffles in it to make it quieter/sound different.
:Stupid: LOL! Yeah, you've kinda shot yourself in the foot twice there bro. Made a loud pipe even louder. Your best bet at this point is to measure up your mid pipe and get some universal baffels to slid in there on top of the baffels in the can. That might be your only hope at the moment.

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
get some universal baffels to slid in there on top of the baffels in the can. That might be your only hope at the moment.
baffles in the can?? there are supposed to be baffles in the can? oh, you must mean on those non-ear splitting pipes.... (thanks for the tip though, I'll look into that)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts