Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just took about 20 measurements of my hot body so i can jump into a hot leather suit when i go to the track!

:LolLolLolLol: im pumped for these!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do you guys want me to post some pics?? :LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
ab420 said:
i WILL ban you! :LolLolLolLol: :cfcartman:

oh thats awesome! they can play songs while i try the suit on and take pictures! :yeah:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YOURE FUCKIN RIGHT IT WILL BE! SICK!

·
Registered
387 Posts
929_adam said:
do you guys want me to post some pics?? :LolLolLolLol:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so does anyone else have full leathers here?? i know a couple of you kiwis do!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm looking at getting some for the track but I hate them on the road, prefer 2-piece. I know WT wears 'em..... he hasn't been round here lately I've noticed.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2much said:
I'm looking at getting some for the track but I hate them on the road, prefer 2-piece. I know WT wears 'em..... he hasn't been round here lately I've noticed.

yah where the fuck is that buggerer?!

so you like the 2 piece better, why is that?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Almost as much protection but much more practical and comfortable when you go to the pub and shit. Ever seen someone walking round in public in a 1-piece? They look like Quasimodo.

Plus you can just wear the jacket with jeans, or you can zip up the 2-piece for trackdays.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
on the streets i wear work boots, jacket, gloves, helmet. i only want leathers for the track. . . although after wearing them, i bet im gonna want a set for the street as well. hah.

i notice that on "the other side of the pond" like every motorcyclist wears full leathers and racing boots at all times! maybe thats not totally true, but it seems its at least more do wear leathers, than dont.

in the US, almost no one wears full leathers. i work at a motorcycle shop, and i've probably seen 1 MAYBE 2 people come into the store in full leathers all summer! haha. however he was also THE ONLy bike i've seen come in on a bike with NO chicken strips. his edge was hot melted rubber!
:rock:

·
Registered
387 Posts
929_adam said:
however he was also THE ONLy bike i've seen come in on a bike with NO chicken strips. his edge was hot melted rubber!
:rock:
That's pretty much the standard of most of the guys I ride with.

If I'm going out scratching (treating the road like a track) then I'll wear full leathers and back protector, once you wear them you won't feel safe in anything else.

If you're not one to ride hard, ie:you have chicken strips... then Cordura and jeans will probably suffice. Remember that racing will improve you're riding, but not nescessarly make you ride quicker on the road.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2much said:
once you wear them you won't feel safe in anything else.
thats what im afraid of! i cant ride as it is without my street gear on. just like i cant ride in a car without a seatbelt! :nuts:

2much said:
If you're not one to ride hard, ie:you have chicken strips... then Cordura and jeans will probably suffice. Remember that racing will improve you're riding, but not nescessarly make you ride quicker on the road.
which is all the more reason to wear gear at that point. dont wanna be scraping knees on the ground wearing jeans! AAAHHWwch!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts