Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take a second and thank everyone involved with FighterFest 09!

Dan, this event is clearly getting bigger and better every year! thanks for having it.

Sponsors, karns, crankit, moto-madness! you guys are the best and you help keep the fight alive!

fighterers! seriously, i had so much fucking fun hanging out with everyone! A lot of you I hadnt met before in person, but talking with you was just like hanging out with my old friends. Everyone is so fucking cool and fun and easy to get along with.

We had people from all over, of all different ages and walks of life. I sincerely appreciate everyone taking time to come out and represent our scene!

The bikes this year were on a whole nother level copared to last year! everyone is stepping their game up and showing people fighters arent just beat up stunt bikes!

When we get together like that it really reminds me how fucking awesome this community is, and I can not believe that I helped get it going here.

I could go on and thank many more for many dif things, but i know i'll leave someone out, so to everyone involved with every aspect, thank you!

:cfrocks:

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
thanks for putting it on dan, please don't burn out any time soon.. we are just getting warmed up!

i still think that a bunch of us should get together somewhere on the east coast in like February.. when cabin fever has its grips on us east coast guys.

A mini ff winter retreat gathering would be amazing! renting snowmobiles? anyone?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dan put it on....i bring the crew! :D

and snow fighting??? fuck that. how about in a tropical location? now we're talking!

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
you said that to me at the show. what is your dislike with snow? i am sure you can get a plug in vest :)

doesn't it get fucking freezing in mass also?

dude snowmobiles are fucking awesome. the ones i rode were like 400cc 2 stroke monsters.

·
E=MC Vagina
6,908 Posts
weve got a bad ass rally on south padre island.maybe the fighters need to come down here and flex a little muscle.

iirc its in oct.

·
Moto Madness Customs
3,444 Posts
thanks for putting it on dan, please don't burn out any time soon.. we are just getting warmed up!

i still think that a bunch of us should get together somewhere on the east coast in like February.. when cabin fever has its grips on us east coast guys.

A mini ff winter retreat gathering would be amazing! renting snowmobiles? anyone?
I don't know if anyone Skies or Snowboards but we are always down for a crazy ski trip somewhere on the East Coast. I ski and Allison snowboards so we could plan something out. Plus I have a few good contacts for condos and house rental at Mount Snow.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I'll ride to a snowboard trip if finances and gear allow. I would have to rent a board.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Guido-fighters

·
Fucking Newb...Oh wait
7,631 Posts
The SE fighters are always down. As long as there's a little notice...

I did briefly mention a Deals gap meet up at ff, if anyones interested I could set it up, or we've always got myrtle beach...

·
Operation Sketchy At Best
2,237 Posts
f the beach after sein you guys i aint trying to see more bare skin than i have to...lol...but maryland is the middle of the east coast and there is mountains and the beach. but savanagh GA is a awsome city. why not try to do a group meetup every 3-4 months?? ill ride down there in my bananna hamock...

btw thanks for the fun times and the cool cats i met...irwin...your a cool cat i love me some fellow degenerate drinkers.

shea ******

1 - 19 of 19 Posts