Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Try Harder
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to say thanks to everyone.. I had a really great time this year. Thanks Spyder, Piester, Dan Karns, Wolfman, Stu, for helping me with my carbs. :D We have an amazing bunch of folks here.. Thanks everybody for your hospitality, friendship, and compliments on my bike.. It means alot. Thank You.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Awesome to hear everyone came together to get your bike running.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
youre welcome cam. i wanna thank BBR for riding home with me, noah for letting me sleep in his room the first night and mike for letting me sleep in his room the other nights. helena for putting up with us. anyone who let me ride their 50. all the ladies. chris for literally giving me the shirt off his back and shaving a bra into his chast and back hair and everyone else for making this year as fun as it was

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
You owe me a thank you for the correct call on the coin flip. :D

Honestly, Noah and Chris did so much this year. Thanks. And thanks to everyone who has let me systematically destroy their 50.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
big thanks to Wolfman for making this stuff happen and for letting me crash in his room Friday and Saturday night. thanks to Noah for helping out. Thanks to Helena and Stu for hanging out and being cool as shit (especially for Canadians, lol). thanks to everyone who made it, Noah, Kendra, Rich, Dan, Jesse, Dawn, Brea, Ernie, Kevin, Steve, Joe, Tara etc etc etc... its always the people who make FF cool as hell and this was no exception. Its always great to see my friends and fighter family. Thanks to everybody who put up with and enjoyed all the drunken retardedness that we all perpetuated throughout the weekend. Thanks to the angry Irish lady who runs the Stardust. she was cool as shit and put up with us and our shenanigans for the weekend.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
and thanks to the STARBOYZ for suuuccchhh an AAAAMMMMAAAAZZZIIINNNGGG stunt show!!. I had forgotten since last year how many different sequences you can do wheelies, stoppies and burnouts in. I'm now good for the next 360 or so days

·
0.o i didn't do it
1,892 Posts
big thanks to Wolfman for making this stuff happen and for letting me crash in his room Friday and Saturday night. thanks to Noah for helping out. Thanks to Helena and Stu for hanging out and being cool as shit (especially for Canadians, lol). thanks to everyone who made it, Noah, Kendra, Rich, Dan, Jesse, Dawn, Brea, Ernie, Kevin, Steve, Joe, Tara etc etc etc... its always the people who make FF cool as hell and this was no exception. Its always great to see my friends and fighter family. Thanks to everybody who put up with and enjoyed all the drunken retardedness that we all perpetuated throughout the weekend. Thanks to the angry Irish lady who runs the Stardust. she was cool as shit and put up with us and our shenanigans for the weekend.
And she invited us back next year!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Also known as 500ML
501 Posts
Thanks to all for the hospitality! piester I ordered the books as soon as I could! thanks for the recommendation.

Fate THANKS YOU for the right call on the coin toss! was worth it.

I had a great time and all of you are amazing, I'm already excited about next year!

·
CF Pitbull
1,477 Posts
Thanks to all for the hospitality! piester I ordered the books as soon as I could! thanks for the recommendation.

Fate THANKS YOU for the right call on the coin toss! was worth it.

I had a great time and all of you are amazing, I'm already excited about next year!
Bring baked goods!

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Bring baked goods!
I will eat them all before we get there! :robssmilie:

I had a blast this year! Such a great crew of people!

The only thing im not thankful for is the hangover I had for the whole drive home on Sunday. Im too old to be drinking that late 2 nights in a row.

Thanks all for being so welcoming. Truly an awesome group! Next year its Fiddy or Grom races ;) or Both! LOL And Hopefully the CB will be done.

Stew

·
science bitch
1,022 Posts
I just wanna thank Chris for more or less putting the whole thing together and dragging my pit bike along with him. I got a chance to chat with a lot more people this year and had a huge shit eating grin on my face the whole time... and eat some shit I did haha. If anyone that hasn't been there is on the fence you've gotta come next year. Nothing like seeing awesome bikes, talking to awesome people, and having an awesome time.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Had a great time. Can't wait to see you all again next year.

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Thank You to all that come and support the event. I say it every year because it is so very true with this event:

The people that we have make Custom Fighters what it is; therefore, Fighter Fest is what it is and the way that it is because of the people that are there. I hope that I was able to introduce the newr folks to the event in a proper way.

Hopefully next years turn out will be even bigger and with your help it will be. I would like to see more folks build and show at the event so we can bring our style to the masses and llet them know that streetfighters are much better than the false reputation they have. We are more than that......tons more

Thanks Again

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks everyone for an amazing weekend. Thanks Jesse, Dawn and Rich for taking care of batman when he was too shit faced to take care of himself. Thanks wolfman for cooking and a 3 AM death ride. Thanks Casey for putting up with me as a roommate and taking all the awesome pictures. Thanks to the BBR guys for the cherries and that apple stuff, Dan, Rich and Kevin for letting me drink your beers when I wanted to take it easy and not have anymore kubus. Thanks spyder for also taking pictures. Thanks Ernie for letting me pet Breannas hair when I was clearly hammered and thanks Breanna for not being too creeped out. Thanks to Zach for letting me call him Andy all night (Found that one out on those videos). Thanks Noah for organizing so much this year. I'm sure I'm forgetting people but thanks everyone for another great FF.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Thanks everyone for an amazing weekend. Thanks Jesse, Dawn and Rich for taking care of batman when he was too shit faced to take care of himself. Thanks wolfman for cooking and a 3 AM death ride. Thanks Casey for putting up with me as a roommate and taking all the awesome pictures. Thanks to the BBR guys, Dan, Rich and Kevin for letting me drink your beers when I wanted to take it easy and not have anymore kubus. Thanks spyder for also taking pictures. Thanks Ernie for letting me pet Breannas hair when I was clearly hammered and thanks Breanna for not being too creeped out. Thanks to Zach for letting me call him Andy all night (Found that one out on those videos). Thanks Noah for organizing so much this year. I'm sure I'm forgetting people but thanks everyone for another great FF.
you get no thank yous until you post the hammered batman gopro video. hahahaha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts