Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
You know with the economy in its current state they were probably just happy to have the money come in.

·
murdaland fighter
316 Posts
You know with the economy in its current state they were probably just happy to have the money come in.
im with that... the place seemed pretty empty other than us... unless everyone else went and hid when we came around lol

edit: on second thought that kid that we took the golf cart from didnt seem too happy, i could be wrong, but he said he would punch me in the face so im pretty sure lmfao

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yeah that kid...

I found his myspace when i got home.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

I think the only thing i said to him was "dude i wont crash your go cart.. i dont carsh shit" then as i rollled off i heard everyone else say HAHAHAHAHAH

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
some one let that *** threaten to punch them in the face?wtf?choke that fucker out.
nah it wasn't like that. i took off in the golf cart and i think irwin said "if nailbomb flips it just tell your boss we punched you and took it" and i assume he squeaked out in a nerd virgin voice I'LL HIT YA BACK!

I felt bad for the kid. i was doing 30mph J turns and i am sure he has to explain why there is about 6 months of wear on the tires between irwin and i hahaha.

I dont know how irwin got him to let us drive it but.. i think if him and i got together we would end up in jail in a few hours.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
well i figured out why i had a pounding headache on saturday night.

good corn whiskey should be from 175 to 190 proof alcohol.it is best when consumed extremely cold, straight,and in small doses.
CAUTION!!! "shine" must only be consumed while sitting down.if consumed rapidly while standing you will acquire a strong painful headache. this is usually the result of the floor rushing up and contacting your head..

21 - 29 of 29 Posts