Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
...from hell
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I scraped my CBR project when I bought this bike fully intending to keep it close to stock and just ride the piss out of it. Let's face it, the Honda never stood a chance. Now to the point, here she is.... Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Red
when I bought it
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Mode of transport Car
Took it all over the parkway.

Now I've heard people say they got close, but never actually expected it'sd really happen to me. Fookin big ass turkey flys out of the bushes to my right and slams me at about 45mph. Busts the right side up, I lowsided on the left and crack that all up. Never trusted those sketchy ass birds to begin with.

Took the sides off when I got home and kept rollin. And what do CFers do in this situation? That's right, fighter time. Levers were bent up so they got aluminum replacements. No need for the huge chrome can so I popped a shorty gp on there. Now everybody hears me comin :fu: . Rear signals were all floppin around, enter led strips on the passenger pegs. And here's how it looks now.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Red

Not much on the eyes but hey, I can ride it.

Im working out a swap with good ole ShinyRibs for some headlight and speedo brackets to get that atrocity off the front. The belly pan is going to the pile as well.

This might end up being a slow thread but at least I got something to ride and it's getting the treatment. :rock:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Did you get tune ecu and data cable to accommodate the shorty pipe?
I could use that belly pan on my 955 daytona if you want to get rid of it.

·
...from hell
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you get tune ecu and data cable to accommodate the shorty pipe?
I could use that belly pan on my 955 daytona if you want to get rid of it.

Unfortunately I haven't yet. My mileage has definitely taken a hit. I should have it sorted out soon.

The pan is available tho. It's coming off today

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts