Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats happening familia :rock:

BMW will be releasing this bad boy sometime this year, no price tag yet. Would be interesting to see what market they put it in. Some specs are found in this link http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/bmw-ninet-specs-and-pictures/23765.html

And from BMW themselves.. http://www.bmw-motorrad.com/com/en/fascination/nineT/main.html

The BMW HP4 was my current dream bike... and now i don't know. I've got a feeling the designer maybe from here haha :excellent:

Anyway the pics....:rock::letsride: So0 sexy.

DAT DASSSSSSHHHH
:robssmilie:
Seems like one of us got too it first.... :knucks:

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
NIIIIIIIIIIICE! :D

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
looks good on paper but a 1200gs runs like a 12 second quarter mile. meh.

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
pretty sexy. Gotta love an air cooled twin.

The newer generation are referred to as air cooled at times, but they are actually air/oil. The older R series was indeed air cooled though, hence the name, "air head". There is also hex and oil head engines as well. Could go on and on about the slight differences and such. ;)

·
Operation Sketchy At Best
2,237 Posts
looks like a vmax and a monster had a baby and out popped a wayyyyyyyy over priced bimmer. Its nice but that kinda $$$ on a bike and i would buy something from FOH

·
Registered
740 Posts
I always thought that engine was way "too German". Efficient and well made, but it had no personality or fun factor whatsoever. It's got decent style, kind of futuristic and retro at the same time....like what the 1960's thought bikes would look like in 50 years.

Plus being a BMW it will be a hassle to work on or modify aside from the official accessory catalog. When was the last time you saw a modified BMW bike? Yeah, me neither.

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
Last good modified BMW I came across had a ton of machined stock, and hand made parts just to accomplish a slight amount of modern upgrade to the platform. Gotta really love a twin to build an old airhead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts