Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've spent a considerable amount of time looking at the various bikes on here and getting great inspiration and thought it was time i put some details of my build on here.

I had wanted a Spondon or Harris Magnum for a number of years and one day i stumbled on a tubular frame based on and R6 engine creating an R6 special based on the carb version bike the 5EB model (UK).

I bought the frame blind after a couple of phone calls to the seller. He had bought it with good intention but never started it and sold it to me in the same boxes he bought it in! I bought it about a year ago and have been tinkering ever since...

The frame is awesome. It is polished tubular alloy and is one of only 2 ever made for this engine fit. It is made by Lee at Steelheart Engineering in the UK. The frame was designed to be a frame swap for an R6 thus utilising all the running gear and tank etc.

This is the frame:

This is what i bought in the deal:

What do you reckon? Be interested to have feedback.... Thanks

·
1,152 Posts
Re: The Build

HOLY SNIKIES, that is sweet!!!!!:rock:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: The Build

yeah its the frame that made me go for this build as i love these tubular type frames.

Just taken the subframe to the welder today to get the sections welded in. Bloke reckon on Monday for collection........

1 - 20 of 112 Posts