Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhhhhh So refreshing to get CF back. Y'know I mooched and lurked around the other stuff and still find that this is a better bet for a little laid back fun for hard bitten riders. anyway Enuff ofv that shit. I had an incident today where I read a post on one of the peer sites, where a guy was quite innocently asking for some info abt gear ratios and a little help. I posted noble knowledgeable stuff to help him on his way, but took note that some of the other thread participants were not giving the direct-on answers he was really looking for. So for time immemorial (or until this site goes down) here is a simple link to work it all out:
http://shop.wemoto.com/info.dyn?title=Sprocket_Gear_Ratios

If you back-track links from this page, you will get to a supplier of one of the best, hard wearing chains on the market. I won't give u any clues, but the name statrs with "I" and ends with "U" and is anodized with a gold finish.

Any one else use these? C'mon back and post some squitter for the also-rans to tune into. :knucks:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
ive been thinking of getting a DID 530 ERV (?) mucho deniro tho. $230 retail or soemthing crazy like that.

agreed BB...i spent the past few days checking out all the other forums i used to frequent (only one of which i still attend(ed) on a regular basis - stuntusa.com) and its just not the same man hahaa. this site really is home to a ton of cool peeps!!

:cfrocks:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
I joined the Celica Tech forums so I could ask them some specifics about swaps and such but no socialization over they're... all they seem to talk about is politics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts