Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I WRECK ALOT
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, im gettin myself a jacket for christmas..... i want one i can wear year round preferrably leather, i was looking at an icon motorhead in white(to stay cool), i want full armor, thick leather, white in color, and hopefully able to be worn in 100 degree weather, anyone here ride in leather in triple digit temperatures, what kind of jacket?:cfcartman:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
i always wear my gear. i dont care how hot it is. usually i try to wear my textile jacket during the summer b/c its so dam hot!

but now that my textile jacket is torn to shreds from crashing and having grip tape on my gas tank...i only wore the leather for most of the season...

i have a Cortech plain black leather jacket. its nice thick leather. shoulder, elbow/forearm, and spine pads. zip open vents - 4 in front 2 on the back, for good airflow.

i love it! jackets been thru 2 good crashes and not even split a seam. the leather is worn in a few places but the jacket is still fully intact so i see no reason to replace it. my mother always said that scars gave me character (got a few on my face) so i guess that means my jacket must have a good amount as well!

:metal:

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
929_adam said:
. my mother always said that scars gave me character (got a few on my face)
:metal:
welcome to the club! (i have 8 metal plates and 34 screws holding my skull together, believe me, i have scars)

anywho, about the jackets. i have a joe rocket blaster leather thats always been good to me. not TOO hot in the summer, as long as your moving. it has plenty of vents for the summer, and a zip in liner for the winter. you can pick them up cheap online, and they come in perforated and non perforated leather. don't know if they come in white though.

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Or yuo could save lots of money and get one of my jackets that are fully vented and have a zip in lining for whenthe weather cools.

1.3mm thinck leather GP rated Armor in the shoulders elbow/forearm and a back protector (Pad)

I just got word form teh manufacturer we can do this no propblem. We wer concentrating on just full one piec or 2 piece suits btu he is fine wiht doign Jackets only now.

So you know, I use the same manufacturer making the jackets and suits for Fieldsheer in the U.K.

I'll get a price. what colro you looking for? Plus I wil cutom fot it for you for NADA, ziltch,nothing, free - just for getting one and posting pics of it on you and your bike as a promo. Want your name on the back as well? (Its always a good idea so the cops know who you are when they are chasing you he he he)

If you can wait then wait a few weeks for Adam to get his full suit so he can post pics and give e review and Adam.

Adam got the size chart?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
Or yuo could save lots of money and get one of my jackets that are fully vented and have a zip in lining for whenthe weather cools.

1.3mm thinck leather GP rated Armor in the shoulders elbow/forearm and a back protector (Pad)

I just got word form teh manufacturer we can do this no propblem. We wer concentrating on just full one piec or 2 piece suits btu he is fine wiht doign Jackets only now.

So you know, I use the same manufacturer making the jackets and suits for Fieldsheer in the U.K.

I'll get a price. what colro you looking for? Plus I wil cutom fot it for you for NADA, ziltch,nothing, free - just for getting one and posting pics of it on you and your bike as a promo. Want your name on the back as well? (Its always a good idea so the cops know who you are when they are chasing you he he he)

If you can wait then wait a few weeks for Adam to get his full suit so he can post pics and give e review and Adam.

Adam got the size chart?
details please? pics.. i am ready to pull the trigger in a couple of days...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
i have a sizing chart....if doing a jacket only the upper portion would apply.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Radioaktiv said:
i love my teknic jackets

but id be interested in a jacket from Steve also

+1 i'll see if i can get some pics or if hes gonna post some up! i wanna see whats up with that as well.

·
2,672 Posts
Ok ADam I wil get you a few pics ASAP of jacket styles. They wil have the design of my suts though.

Make note if you want to change any of the colors on the jacket you can. thats one of my gigs on the other guys.

if you like the black but the white seems too loud tell me what color you went in there. If you wnt 1/2 the jacket white the other red I can do that. I call it color panels. each arm and each half of the suit is a color panel. mix and patch if you want like pesta did with his suit. Please not Pesta wanted his witha bit more room than I prefer with a jacket. I can make it loose or tight as a glove like mine.

Big Red, since your the first to ask for a jacket tel ya what wil custom size it for you. Make sure teh zipper for teh pants is ther incase you wnt the legs later.

I will add your name if you want and also snce I am in a legal bind and cannot sell under SYA in the USA and I have not signed the contract with Z Leather I can not sell under his name.

So If you want it will have no brand name which gives you the freedom of putting CUTOM FIGHTER patches like Adam is getting on his.

Put them on the shoulders chest arms back where ever you want you get a total of 3 custom pathces anywhere you want. All for the standard price not the cusotom one.

I just need until tomorrow to double check on the price. It comes with all the armor even in the back as well as a liner for cooler weather.

I will post pics of the color shcemes I have as standard for you in a seperate pot.

·
2,672 Posts
Ok Here are pics of the style/colors I currently carry and call STANDARD.
Concept of the black and Yellow

Actual black and yellow

Concept Drawing red and Blue

Actual Red - No blue made yet. Making one next.

Concept Green and white

Actual White - green made on request so far no requests.
White one is to the left in my avatar.

So take these pics and visualize a jacket from the full suit and yours will be the same perforated or not no dif in price.

Note no hump on jacket - only sales unless specifically requested.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
the black and green one is gonna look sick! fuckin right doggie!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts