Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... the story starts when i got busa like part of the trade. was very excited because i always wanted one. she has low miles but it looks like she was sitting in a shed for ages. found out that rats had all you can eat wires buffet and managed to make them self's nice condo house under filter box.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
end of the day i still have to make something good from her..!

thinking about fat front tire for starters... found couple things laying around at the shop... couple aluminum slabs i got long time ago for triple trees:

and blank 5.5/18 rim which might work with original busa rim:

sadly i don't have machinery i can work with any more so i have to find someone who can make stuff happen. if someone around have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know..!

·
V four honda whore
12,327 Posts
looks nice...
if you plan to get it running by spring, why not join buildoff?

Reactions: XxGRYMMxX

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys... buildoff might be a good idea... it might give me a little extra kick in a but to finish bike faster... :D

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dig it! That tail is looking sweet! I don’t have a machine big enough for the work you need but if it can fit in my atlas 10x36 I’m happy to do it for you.
I dig it! That tail is looking sweet! I don’t have a machine big enough for the work you need but if it can fit in my atlas 10x36 I’m happy to do it for you.
thanks mate... i think i'm covered for now... found the guy who will do yokes/triple trees and found the shop to cut my wheels (front rim) in few pieces... gonna weld it together my self... but i will keep your info for future projects if you dont mind... i will need it... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts