Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
sick fabricater
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got this fz1 today the previous owner hammer it bad hit a deer on and proceded to mod it himself unforntnatly not to much success.heres the bring home pics

and after some stripping down getting it back to a blank canvas

and some of the new tail being mocked up

and heres thefished tail minus filler prime and paint and the new rear seat from scratch,and recoverd front seat

and a few of the head light

im gonna do a custom m4 megaphone down low,ottie moto rears,bar end signals,radiantz intergraters rear tail light,frame and axel sliders,and custom radiator covers,as well as the typical performance mods.pc3,airbox mod,fce,custom exhaust,bmc airfilter,flies mod and cat gutt.

·
sick fabricater
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i still have the triumph headlightes and mount minus the top faring and the race tail in first photo i belive its a 07 r6 in ok shape and a leo vince pipe. pm me if your interseted.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
looks like a solid start. interested to see how those headlights work out

·
sick fabricater
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
made some progress today got the lights all tacked up i was able to squeeze the stock gauges in there too.oh and mounted my rear veiw mirror and a panit sceme idea artic white and black pearl with a red pinstrip between

weel thats it for now i still have the grey race tail for anyone whos interested:fightsmiles:

Reactions: Kimmo57

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I really thought I'd hate those lights but they look bitchin on there. Nice work keep it up

·
sick fabricater
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
the center ons are 10 degree spot 35watt at 3000 lm each and the outside is 40 degree modded th about 60 degree flood 30 watt at 1850 lm each. the bike came with dual 55watt h4s so i got plenty of juice to power them and they are f...ing bright the floods are wide right where you want them and the spots throw way down the road and when combined all i can say is dam.oh and i still have tail if wanted

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
the center ons are 10 degree spot 35watt at 3000 lm each and the outside is 40 degree modded th about 60 degree flood 30 watt at 1850 lm eack the came with dual 55watt h4s som i got plenty of juice to power them and they are f...ing bright the flods are wide right where you want them and the spots throw way down the road and when combined all i can say is dam.
We need pics not words damn it! :)
And if you post pics of it lit up in your f'ing garage I will be sure to toss you a f-u!
Roll her outside and snap some night time pics down the driveway....

I'm only being so freaking needy because I think the whole package with the lights and cowl look great. :thumbsup:
But looks aren't everything sadly...

·
sick fabricater
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We need pics not words damn it! :)
And if you post pics of it lit up in your f'ing garage I will be sure to toss you a f-u!
Roll her outside and snap some night time pics down the driveway....

I'm only being so freaking needy because I think the whole package with the lights and cowl look great. :thumbsup:
But looks aren't everything sadly...
i got the head light sub harness out right now shortening and modding it right now when i get it back in ill post some night pics and for those whom are needy and want the same lights :thumbsup:yes you know who you are they are not cheep about 400 for all :doh:

·
sick fabricater
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok sorry for the long awaited update the wife ihas been vacation for the last ten days so i put my head down and really tore in to this bike alright here we go first off i got head light bracket welded and fitted and the lights the way i want.

got my list built, i threw a 4x8 beam in the trusses and ran chains thru drywall, heres before and after i tore her down for paint.

i got my flies modded per copper dawgs spec, my fce installed and my air box moded per lars spec

and here she is with the frame,sub frame,trees,bars,swinger,all recoated in satin black

and i painted tank and cover,also got black billet cap

and heres pics of my finished exhaust,and otti moto rears

and for last my custom helmet lock tabs

well thats it for now thanks:nuts:

·
sick fabricater
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
got another up date i got the new tire mounted up in the rear rim painted red rim tape on rear brakes back on fabbed,painted,and mounted the new exhaust hanger,got the modded air box in, got the fuel pump and gas cap in new tank,got new gas tank mounted ,and hooked up,got headlights wired up,i was able to rewire the hazerd flasher switch to trigger a relay to combine the hi beams and low beams, so i have hi beam,low beam,and combined hi/low beam well thats it for now tell me what you think.

:nuts:

·
sick fabricater
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
got the fighter of the lift today got my forks back. here she is sitting sexxy im still doing body work on tail. bodyfiller is a time consuming meticulas trade..:jawdrop2:

so i have a dilema im on the fence on radiator side covers im thinking of useing the ones from a fz1n and paintinf them satin black like the frame and fender but im worried there to big and will bring more atention to the rad then cover up please post some pics of rad covers from all angles and give me youe input i found some for a $100 bucks but i could easy use that money some where else in biuild thanks
:party-smiley::party-smiley::party-smiley::party-smiley:

Reactions: Cookie2000ad

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
I like how this bike is coming out man!
Color matched rad shrouds would look pretty killer in my opinion, maybe a little black and red to tie them in.
Here is a google pic of what I'm talking about...But either way I think rad shrouds are good...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts