Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Games mini Fighter - Official Buildoff Thread

ONLY OFFICIAL BUILDOFF UPDATES SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE OFFICIAL BUILDOFF THREADS!!! ALL DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE BUILDERS DISCUSSION THREAD! ANY POSTS IN THE OFFICIAL THREADS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN THE BUILDOFF THREAD AUTHOR, WILL BE DELETED.

ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS BUILD SHOULD BE IN HERE!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well I should get some more pics. this weekend of how things are going. Right now works been kinda slow so I've had some extra time this week to work on my fighter. All the welds are smoothed out, any excessive brackets or BS or gone and smoothed out. The Bike is rockin a baby windscreen so I had to make a mount for that also.
I'm thinkin about going back now and doing something with the tank arena. Its the only body work that hasnt been modified. The tail is chopped/narrowed/shortened/raked up.
When I started this last week my idea/theme was going to be "ECW"
My lil boy is a big fan of wrestling but now I'm thinkin Im gonna have to give it alil more sumtin sumtin.
So now I have no idea for paint???????????????????????:wtf:
LoL

Stay tuned I guess....:)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Re: The Games mini Fighter

Looking good there meng! you got any pics of the process and/or of the other side of the swinger?!

thats pretty darn cool.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yea, I'll find the other pics. (the how I got it state ) and no I dont have any of the other side yet.

I'm bad about taking pictures of any work I do and I didnt know about this contest, so taking "proof" pics. of what was going on I didnt........

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TheGame said:
Yea, I'll find the other pics. (the how I got it state ) and no I dont have any of the other side yet.

I'm bad about taking pictures of any work I do and I didnt know about this contest, so taking "proof" pics. of what was going on I didnt........
It's all good... you just need pics of your starting point for the build... so the pics you have up there now are fine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ok, So its Wensday 2/7/07
I just posted afew new pics. of the bike.
I primed it yesterday and started doing the 1st. round of sandings.
As you can see in the pics. I will re-prime and block it again to make sure its smoooove!

The body/tail came together alilttle better then I thought I was going to.

Frame Mods. :
Added front down tubes to the frame to make it look more like a real bike.
Cut off all the old swingarm tubes and fabbed up my own single sided swingarm. Also raised the angle of the swingarm to give it that streetfighter style
Made the spikes on the arm and the bottom right side tube.

Removed all extra brackets and mounts
Molded everything together.

Body:

Shortened the tail
Narrowed it
Raked it

Making a seat pan out of diamond plate ( will be polished when finished )

Front fender:

Im finishing up drawing out a tribal design for the fender, Then I will cut it out
Im trying to work a design in that will fit the paint work.

Windscreen:

I took an old front fender I had layin around and chopped it up to look like a small windscreen
I will paint it to match the body and will add a airbrushed headlight in it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well I just wanted to up date my posts.
I havent had a chance to work on my bike in the last 2 weeks. Ive been so busy at the shop its takin a total backburner to all the other stuff!!!
Thank god we still have awhile til the dead line!

Stay tuned and good luck to everyone else on their builds.

Terry

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,433 Posts
That thing is gonna look cool, even if it takes you a while to get it done. All the mini builds are going kinda slow and about 80% of the fighter builds are too. We all got issues!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yea bro.
Its like I started with a bang and then just fell off real hard. We got really busy at work so all my side projects had to take a back seat!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts