Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
whats wrong with your forks? Spray paint looks like shit but whatever
Im in Geelong right now and god damn the women here are whores.

·
BAD MOTHER FUCKER !
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just a mock up of the tail back on.
still need to paint the subframe but wont botter much for now as new tail will be on the way soon.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Just a mock up of the tail back on.
still need to paint the subframe but wont botter much for now as new tail will be on the way soon.

Sorry but rattle can just looks horrible. Something is not right with your forks, they are free floating on a stand but they look partly compressed is what I meant.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Sorry but rattle can just looks horrible. Something is not right with your forks, they are free floating on a stand but they look partly compressed is what I meant.
Why wouldn't they be partially compressed? Only the rear wheel is supported by a stand, and the forks are actually supporting more of the weight of the bike than if both wheels were on the ground.

·
BAD MOTHER FUCKER !
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Why wouldn't they be partially compressed? Only the rear wheel is supported by a stand, and the forks are actually supporting more of the weight of the bike than if both wheels were on the ground.
Ignore the troll mate, clearly some dick head that likes to get a fuck you on forums

·
BAD MOTHER FUCKER !
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
little more done on the weekend

matte black bits, radiator, oil cooler & headers back on.

next step, lower bars, dash, head light and matte black on all that grey stuff on the front end.

Maybe stickers or air brush it "The spastic Samurai" (main) "any worse it would be a Ninja" (smaller font)

also it will have saddle bags for the touring / commuting rides

·
BAD MOTHER FUCKER !
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What tail section did you order for it? I dig the black frame, looking good man.
I have an R6 2006/07 tail complete with lights & seats ..... but been thinking.... possibly sell the R6 arse & go 848 duc or full custom one off.

·
BAD MOTHER FUCKER !
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Go one off the gix is worth it & everything else has been done before!
the one off would be my preferred, the only issue is it would the the cops preferred as well, depending on how "stock" they look .... We live in a hassle free society when you ride a custom bike in Australia .............not

G

·
Bugger !
i thought oz was similar to the uk with modding bikes, we dont get much hassle unless we go really outragous, having said that the cops really dont like bikes without lights over here so i build one every few years just to piss them off :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts