Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i feel like there isnt a direct place for info on the dreaded "red knuckels" one gets for general douche baggitry here.after i got mine i went on the hunt for examples of the red knucks....

i came up mostly empty on one subject though.how to undo what is already done.the only clear example is jackstandjohny offering sympathy for the "$800 plus shipping" guy after he tried to sweep is baggitry under the rug.

now upon mistaking all vtr1000's as rc51's:oops: and making an ass of myself.i notice this isnt a place to make blind assumptions on the fly.which brings me to MY red knuckles.

i posted in the fotm entry thread,without reading any rules or second thought.i seen nice bikes,and wanted to talk about them.i realize this was a very noob like mistake,and i am sorry for my lack of knowledge on how the fotm entry works.

sence that mistake,i have made sure to read all stickys concerning thread rules, to avoid the shame of red knuckles again.so i am asking what i need too free myself of these dreaded marks.should i pay it forward with some fzr600 parts?or just go on like it never happened?

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts
There you go, all green again! Used to be that it would take months to build up a bunch of knucks (probably took me a year of being fookin awesome back in the day to get up to a full "bunch") now we've got some big hitters and you can jump quickly up to full or, as you found, down. You made a mistake and i've seen plenty do it, i think you just caught a bad day and the fact you posted about 4 times didn't help. You've totally been the bigger man with this thread.

I like it that you care enough about your 'rep around Custom Fighters to be bothered that they were red, that's what we like to see. I've seen plenty of folk either not even notice or drop out after that, you're gonna be alright around here.

.....still a bit bummed you described my bike as a "nightmare". But sleeping dogs, hatchets, and all that. Welcome back from red knuck purgatory.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There you go, all green again! Used to be that it would take months to build up a bunch of knucks (probably took me a year of being fookin awesome back in the day to get up to a full "bunch") now we've got some big hitters and you can jump quickly up to full or, as you found, down. You made a mistake and i've seen plenty do it, i think you just caught a bad day and the fact you posted about 4 times didn't help. You've totally been the bigger man with this thread.

I like it that you care enough about your 'rep around Custom Fighters to be bothered that they were red, that's what we like to see. I've seen plenty of folk either not even notice or drop out after that, you're gonna be alright around here.

.....still a bit bummed you described my bike as a "nightmare". But sleeping dogs, hatchets, and all that. Welcome back from red knuck purgatory.

the word nightmare was ment in the best way possible.i couldnt get it out of my head for two days.mostly the side mounted rads.

and as far as the rep goes i see this as a great place.and will be using every feature it has.i didnt wannabe in the same cat. as 800 shipped guy.and i dont wanna have a hang up come time to use the for sale section.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tell him what you think of the headlight ;)
though i prefer more simple of lights,i think it is a good looking headlight.....knowing the thought it takes to make some choices,i think my answer treads lightly.just cause you like tea,doesnt mean my coffe is better.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
though i prefer more simple of lights,i think it is a good looking headlight.....knowing the thought it takes to make some choices,i think my answer treads lightly.just cause you like tea,doesnt mean my coffe is better.
Aw hell, I'm not scared...Cookie's headlight looks like ass... ;)

If someone red knucks you again just :fu: them. :D

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts
....is that thread still going?
It's mostly dead. It's my Discussion Thread from the build-off last year, there is a competition to build a bike in around 6 months running from November, to keep the Build Thread spam free a separate thread is set up for shit-talking and occasionally actually discussing the build. :D There's a new one gearing up now, the rules from last year are here:

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74801

BTW, posting in those the build threads is a classic flip off and neg rep magnet. I know, we're well pissy, right?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts