Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

The Lone Sabre

45K views 174 replies 27 participants last post by  SabreV45 
Really? If you really want one, let me know the diameter of your gauge and I can just modify the model I made for this one. If you want something made, I can try to convince my teacher to let me do it. You got SolidWorks at work or just AutoCAD? If you have SolidWorks, you can just send me a model of what you want made and I can talk to my teacher.
AutoCAD, TurboCAD, ProE, and Sheetworks

So the engine won't be ready to go in tomorrow. One of the fucking valve cover bolts broke off, so now I have to replace one of the camshaft holders which is what the valve cover bolts to. I'm skipping school on Friday (my 21st b-day :thumbsup: :drinks: :drunk:) so I'm going to try to get it all swapped out then and get the rest ready to go back in if I have time before Chris picks me up to go out drinking that night.
and pick up your new license plate bracket

Quick update. I have pretty much everything to get my carbs put back together. I stopped by Fastenal on my way home from class and picked up a bunch of stainless steel socket head bolts to replace every bolt on these carbs.

could have came by my place and i would have saved you some money. i've got fists full of stainless at my disposal.

:LolLolLolLol:

Why don't you just get me 50 of each M4, M6, and M8 socket head bolts in assorted lengths. :D:LolLolLolLol:

Seriously though, I really want to replace a lot of the M6 bolts in my Eclipse's engine compartment with SS bolts, but I'm having trouble find some flange bolts in SS. You don't happen to have any would you?
no flanges

Took a picture of this bottle just for fun. Chris and I had one of these on my birthday. This beer is fucking good! It's a limited edition brew from the New Glarus Brewery, not sure all the details, Chris bought it. It costs like $8 a bottle, but it's definitely worth it! If you ever get a chance to have one, do it! :drinks:
mmmmmmm.......New Glarus brewmasters choice

:shocker:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.