Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 978 Posts

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen these threads on a few forums, always gives me new ideas and ways to improve my own shop.

So, post up pics of your garage/workshop/basement retreat/carport/shed/dedicated lawn area, whatever! Show us where you D your W!

Here's a shot of mine at the beginning of this year - I've added to it and improved quite a bit in the last couple months, and I'm actually doing some improvements right now, so I'll post more pics tonight!

·
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!
3,036 Posts
nice setup...looks like mine....bike lifts...bikes...and parts and tools scattered about.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
We have a thread for this already...I think Catman started it.

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have a thread for this already...I think Catman started it.
Can you link it? I'll just whore my shop out in this one, I guess! :oops:

The other day I built this:

On the lift is my 83 VF750F restoration, I have a link to the build in my sig.

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have any interior pics on the computer. But here is where I get to play:D It's a nice 30 x 40 and it's what sold me on buying the house.
I think a good garage would sell me on a property too! :thumbsup: Mine's 24x24.

·
323 Posts
great timing i just took some pics the other day when this thread popped up
some of everything thats usually shoved in the garage and the garage for once clean, it gets that way every once in a while i need more space!!

Attachments

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
Built this recently, I need some more pics, but this is about 1/4 of my total bench space.

·
Redneck Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Still got some crap to get rid of and find a decent tool chest, but it's covered and holds shit. Good enough for now.

·
The tiger man
772 Posts
Well mine are nothing as fucking awesome as Seb's but ive got four unit garage shack things that the complex lets me abuse, ill get some pictures tomorrow

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DAMN SEB!!! What the hell do you do? sell stocks? sell body parts on the black market? rob banks?

nice setup forsure!
Nope, just save $$ and spend appropriately over time. The place was empty when I moved in 7 years ago!:rock:

1 - 20 of 978 Posts