Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 978 Posts

·
The tiger man
772 Posts
Heres the three garages im renting from the complex, and all full of shit.
They are small, but hell it works and its not half bad, they are like damn ovens though..

Reactions: 929_adam

·
Guile VS Ryu
603 Posts
Hell if they're all side by side, a little sawzall work and you have one big garage :D
yep yep! but once you get going its kinda hard to stop....whats keeping you from a 5 car gayrage with 2 new vehicles? well, i guess you can finance your next bike with them.

·
The tiger man
772 Posts
SebSpeed, Yep alex just started that today, i guess i could throw some pics in the cager section soon ;)

Catatonic, Believe me we have thought about doing it, the only thing we would have to worry about is hiding all the wood and stuff when the complex does their checks for flammable stuff in the garages.. But man it would be nice

·
WTF is a motorcycle?
3,003 Posts
Catatonic, Believe me we have thought about doing it, the only thing we would have to worry about is hiding all the wood and stuff when the complex does their checks for flammable stuff in the garages.. But man it would be nice
Flammable stuff in the garages? Do they know that there is probably gasoline in the tanks of the vehicles? :LolLolLolLol:
I know if I moved into an apartment I would get kicked out, sad but true.

·
The tiger man
772 Posts
Hahah yeah, were lucky cause the people that run the complex love us, we get away with just about everything but i think if i knocked the walls down i would get in a shit ton of trouble lol

·
Registered
213 Posts
i've got 2 more work benches & a frame table for a go-kart now...
& a quad & 2 minibikes...so, i'm almost out of room in my 3-car man cave...

but the stereo now has 4 more speakers hooked to it, mounted in the corners...

note the pull-up bar.

this is the back room. thats the hood from my opel, the cooler is usually stocked with shiner.

·
The tiger man
772 Posts
Man..all you guys having these big ass places is making me jealous i need to get out of my apartment and find a house lol

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
Man..all you guys having these big ass places is making me jealous i need to get out of my apartment and find a house lol
Houses are a luxury, first you need a garage. :rock:

·
The tiger man
772 Posts
Houses are a luxury, first you need a garage. :rock:
Hah true true, I think i should find a big ass barn or something lol

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
Hey who says garages are just for men? :D I'll have to post pics of my garages. I have one built into my condo and one I rent from a church. I want to consolidate though and get everything out of the church garage to save money. Plus it has a leaky roof. I'm hoping this winter I can clean out my basement of stuff I don't need, organize the rest, and have a little workshop down there instead of half-assing it like I have been for a while now.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i plan on building a shop in the back yard, so the GF will have a garage/study to herself.

soon as i can afford a mill, lathe, & full-size chassis table i'll be set.

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
Every time my friends imagine they had money the first thing they say is I'd buy this car, or that car, etc.

They ask me and I start with, Tig welder, lathe, milling machine, etc, and they're like WTF?

·
The tiger man
772 Posts
I always say i want my supra and stuff..but i want a lift table first. My back hates me for not having one

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
Not really a garage, more of a cubbyhouse. But it's all I got & I just put the floor down today. It's 3m X 3m.
I'm excited!!! (yes i'm that lame)

Pics with my 2 little (non)helpers

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
this is the back room. thats the hood from my opel, the cooler is usually stocked with shiner.
QUOTE]

Where in Tx did you find an Opel? It's not a Manta or GT, is it? :wtf:

21 - 40 of 978 Posts