Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 978 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Where in Tx did you find an Opel? It's not a Manta or GT, is it? :wtf:
in the neighborhood across the highway from my parents house i found a '67 opel kadette rallye. when i was 15 took my savings (almost $300) got off the bus close to it & bought it. drove it almost home, but the poor 1.1L died trying to dart across the highway.

i used this car to learn to weld. (post pic) shaved the drip rails, tubbed it, gutted the firewall/ inner fenders.

2 buddies & i set it on a bedframe, it was so light. had to sell it to make room for the bikes.

·
Duc huntin season
146 Posts
Here's my garage/mancave. Wifey lets me have the single bay for my "junk", that includes the grass-cutters, so not a ton of room, but it works OK.

Not really much of a table to work on.

Sticking the trailer on CL, that will free up some space for a nice table!

Going deeper into the mancave - beer fridge!
Double doors lead to the movie room - I likes my Football in HD!

When the fellas come over

·
Duc huntin season
146 Posts
Insert golf clap here!
Dude, not sure of your meaning. My post wasn't meant to be pretentious. The post
says "post up pics of your garage/workshop/basement retreat/carport/shed/dedicated lawn area, whatever!"
Just was sharing some photos of my garage and "fun" space, that was the intention, nothing more.

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Dude, not sure of your meaning. My post wasn't meant to be pretentious. The post
says "post up pics of your garage/workshop/basement retreat/carport/shed/dedicated lawn area, whatever!"
Just was sharing some photos of my garage and "fun" space, that was the intention, nothing more.
Nice place.. What's a crib like that go for out there? PM me if you don't want to make it public.. I'm in real estate and just curious.

·
Ride it like you stole it
398 Posts
Very nice place, I'm jealous. I'll go snap some pics of my garage, even though it's a wreck at the moment, hah.

·
WTF is a motorcycle?
3,003 Posts
I don't think he was trying to be an ass about it, I just think he meant it was the man cave of the thread so far. Its not sebs thing to be an asshole.

·
WTF is a motorcycle?
3,003 Posts
Nice place.. What's a crib like that go for out there? PM me if you don't want to make it public.. I'm in real estate and just curious.
Since you're in real estate, how ridiculously funny do you think it is that my parents property value went up this year, despite the market being dead dead dead in the area, and foreclosures are everywhere.
Nothing added, it just went up in value, according to the tax office.

·
King of Catastrophe
360 Posts

where's the skully?

lolz

-pat

Reactions: Deftone

·
Ride it like you stole it
398 Posts
so here's an outside pic. the inside is too much of a wreck to even get a clean shot of my bike work area, hah.

My landlord actually has a TON of shit in there.... and by shit i really do mean shit. 3 old non-working window AC units, a broken washing machine, two car doors, a car hood, at least one bed, the list goes on.

Anyway, pic:

Fucking racoons got in my garbage again. lol.

·
Duc huntin season
146 Posts
Nice place.. What's a crib like that go for out there?
Thanks Smokey, PM sent.

Very nice place, I'm jealous.
Thanks again.

[I don't think he was trying to be an ass about it, I just think he meant it was the man cave of the thread so far. Its not sebs thing to be an asshole.
I didn't call SEB an Ass, or any name...I just didn't prefer where he went with his comment. :)
Editing - I just understood what you said CAT. If that's the case then that's cool.

whitegoodman, i'm going to kill you, take you're garage and make naughty with you're wife
Funny! FYI..You received my FOTM vote! I love that thing!

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
What I meant was, congrats on the nice place. I am on the tail end of buying a brand new house right now, and one thing I really wanted to do was put it on a full foundation(basement) so I could build out a nice room for a pool table and lounge area. Had to scrap the plan and go with a regular slab/crawl space due to financial limitations, so - hats off to you!! :thumbsup:

·
Duc huntin season
146 Posts
What I meant was, congrats on the nice place. I am on the tail end of buying a brand new house right now, and one thing I really wanted to do was put it on a full foundation(basement) so I could build out a nice room for a pool table and lounge area. Had to scrap the plan and go with a regular slab/crawl space due to financial limitations, so - hats off to you!!
Appreciate that SEB, it's hard to read the intention of the printed word sometimes. Bummer on the basement, but good luck on your new home!

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I am living in a rented 9'x14' room. i have no cave. i am very sad because of this

41 - 60 of 978 Posts