Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

761 - 780 of 978 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
40 years ago....and you JUST got married?....Did you lose your fooking mind??:nuts:
Actually, if this was the first time I have been married......
....I would have 3 times the shit to move. The things I have had to lose from previously insane actions would put me in a straight jacket if I ever thought about it. :nuts:

Good luck on the building, it will be worth the effort when done...
....and a good place to hide now that your married :drinks:

·
Is my bike ok?
15,000 Posts
[email protected]

She mentioned something about putting a bunch of windows in and doing a greenhouse type thing in the building. I was currently digging a footer and handed her the shovel. After a couple quiet moments she handed it back and hasn't mentioned invading my garage since :D

I still have my big shop, but it's a quarter of a mile from my house now. It doesn't sound far, but it's a total pita fetching tools back and forth.

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,979 Posts
She mentioned something about putting a bunch of windows in and doing a greenhouse type thing in the building. I was currently digging a footer and handed her the shovel. After a couple quiet moments she handed it back and hasn't mentioned invading my garage since :D
:rotfl: Rep for that one

·
☢
5,596 Posts

Getting there. Reused the cabinets that weren't shit, from the remodel. Still have peg board to go over the bench and shelves along the remainder of the back wall.
Also had converted the range and dryer to gas so I freed up two 220 breakers in the box (also in the garage) going to wire in outlets along the back wall and leave a 220 open for the welder and eventual generator for backfeeding the house.

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
40 years ago....and you JUST got married?....Did you lose your fooking mind??:nuts:

Just messing with ya. Congrats on all of it. :thumbsup:

I got married a year ago, moved and just broke ground on a new garage awhile back myself. Digging 2' deep footers by hand in red clay....fuck.

awesome! its 48" here now :doh:

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Methinks tha site bloke4rs are in cahootrs with tha code blokes ,extra depth =extra cost = sweet handouts !

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
ha tha said I'm gonna add16' onto me wee shop this fall- raedy for winter work .

·
Remi's Dad
17,592 Posts
Methinks tha site bloke4rs are in cahootrs with tha code blokes ,extra depth =extra cost = sweet handouts !
Wouldn't doubt it. Electrical codes changes for that very reason. $$$$

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
A couple of my RGVs leaving the nest for soon to be greener pastures...

My new place which has a long way to go, before the move in is finished.....and feels like home again

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
So much floor space...
Floor space is shrinking daily, and I'm barely half way done moving crap in..... Really need
to get rid of the things I know I will never get to, to get $$$ around to finish other projects.
And clear up a bit of space doing so....

Hope to have it in order within a few more months....maybe in time for Justins Fighterfest at the beginning of fall.
I'll try to have some beer in the fridge in case you guys need to get out of the neighborhood quick....:drinks:

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Floor space is shrinking daily, and I'm barely half way done moving crap in..... Really need
to get rid of the things I know I will never get to, to get $$$ around to finish other projects.
And clear up a bit of space doing so....

Hope to have it in order within a few more months....maybe in time for Justins Fighterfest at the beginning of fall.
I'll try to have some beer in the fridge in case you guys need to get out of the neighborhood quick....:drinks:
Didya buy a mall ;) That's awesome !

·
Super Moderator
5,586 Posts

Brewing equipment wash station getting ready. Latest addition today was the totally improvised drying shelf from wire shelving and a drip tray from a shoe mud trap fitted in place with zipties and drilled a few holes to the corner so it drains into the sink. Only bummer is the only source for hot water is the electric kettle but that's just a minor inconvenience as I can always carry hot water from the downstairs bathroom inside.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
All moved in
This is version 1.0 of the new shed....
Now it's time to get back to working on bikes

·
hooligan quads
1,711 Posts
All moved in
This is version 1.0 of the new shed....
Now it's time to get back to working on bikes