Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 80 of 978 Posts

·
I'm Watching You
454 Posts
I'd be chillin on that bitch playin Tourist Trophy! :D
Fuck yeah. I do! I guess you could call my whole house the man cave since I live alone. My kitchen is full of Jeep axles too. You cant get to the stove, but I dont cook, so its ok. Oh yeah, and the back entryway has my toolbox, compressor, press, and parts bins. Too bad I have to move the bins to the kitchen to make it into the basement to do laundry. I REALLY need a garage. If I could find a huge garage with a spare room, a bathroom, and a fenced yard, Id be set.

·
186 Posts
This is what my garage looked like before I had to move to England. :-( My two bikes (the three on the right were my roomy's) are still in the US and I can't touch em. I'm dyin without a bike here! Bein a broke student again blows, but when I'm done I'll be makin bookoo bucks!

From left to right: my project fighter (will start a build thread when I get back to the US and can work on it more), my 2000 Suzuki GSXR 600 SRAD, 58 Frame Harley with a shovel head S&S engine, Buell Lightning XB12ss, and what used to be an 01 yami R1.

It's amazing what you can fit into a 1 car garage! We got 5 bikes in there and we were riding almost everyday last summer. What a good few months that was.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,352 Posts
Here is mine with the cars out. When I bought the place it was just 2x4's. Sheetrocked it, put in the drop ceiling, and built the cabinets and workbench. No place like a man home :skully:

·
Naked from the waste down
1,334 Posts
Can't find any good pics because I never take pictures of it unless I just did something, bought something or broke something.

I have a 2 car garage and a mini barn in the back. It works but everything is litered with Mustang parts.

Attachments

·
est.1979
858 Posts
damn I really need to get house so I can join the man cave squad, all I gots is a 10x10 area to work in lol.

·
7 Posts
My eye spies, TLS, TLR race bike, Hawk 650 fighter, and I'm gona take a guess and say BMW 650GS? And a TL engine on the lift.

Can I come play in your garage :D
Excellent eyesight! (The yellow bike is an Aprilia Pegaso Strada though :D )

The Hawk has a 750 Africa Twin engine but it doesn't run yet, and got put to one side when I got the TLR racebike.
Hope to get back to it when I finish work on the 2 TL's, though it may turn into another trackbike since thats all I'm interested in at the moment

Another pic from last year sometime

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Excellent eyesight! (The yellow bike is an Aprilia Pegaso Strada though :D )

The Hawk has a 750 Africa Twin engine but it doesn't run yet, and got put to one side when I got the TLR racebike.
It was a guess. It was different and European looking. First thought, Beemer, :D

Nice stable though bud. That Hawk is deffinat'y cool. BTW, Where did you score an Africa Twin? Or am I asuming you live state side and you don't? Cool project non the less.

·
KatBuilder
371 Posts
Nice Motocysz poster! :D

Were you at the Laguna GP in '06?
No...Mike had a premiere showing in Portland of the Discovery special on Motoczysz. Got to meet him and a bunch of the crew. Pretty cool event, lots of info, lots of access, and plenty of time to drool over the C1 in the lobby.

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Sweet setup waltari! Very jealous.

This is an in-progress of mine. Hoping to be moving in 1st of December. Should be all set up and running smoothly by the 1st of the year.

61 - 80 of 978 Posts